Aquilino meaning and origin
The queer boy name Aquilino means "Eagle", used in Spanish has its origin in Latin language. Aquilino is variation of acclaimed Aquila. Meaning of Aquila is An Eagle is originated from Latin. It is celebrated on October 18th.
Variants of AquilinoNames that rhyme with Aquilino
Popularity of Aquilino
Aquilino is an uncommon baby name in France where it is still in use. But Aquilino is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 10000 have the name as well as in, Mexico and Peru. At least, 40000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Aquilino?
People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
Other names similar to Aquilino
- Ana Victoria - Girl name Ana Victoria is used in Spanish is rooted from Spanish. Combination of Popular;Evergreen;Classic;Popular; Ana and Popular;Evergreen;Classic;Popular;Asteroid;Mythology;Popes;Nordic; Victoria resulted in Ana Victoria
- Pancha - Girl name Pancha is originated from Italian, Pancha means "Frenchman, Little Frenchman and Frenchwoman Free One" is especially used in Spanish. Pancha is a derivation of Frances.
- Agustin means The August or The Dignified used for both sexes and of Latin origin is used commonly in Spanish
- Damarys - Originated from Old Greek, Unfamiliar Damarys bestowed upon baby girls, Damarys means "Calf" is used commonly in Spanish
- Moisés - Moisés's meaning is Son is originated from Egyptian and a baby boy name is used largely in Spanish
Namesakes of Aquilino
- Aquilino Ribeiro, Portuguese writer and diplomat
- Aquilino Pimentel Jr., Aquilino Quilinging Pimentel Jr
- Aquilino López, former professional baseball player