Amado name meaning
On This Page
What does Amado mean?
Loved and Perennial boy name Amado is predominantly used in Spanish, meaning of Amado is "The Beloved or Who is Loved" is originated from Latin. Amado is derived from Amador. Amador is variant of Amadeus.
Originated from Latin, Prevalent and All time favorite Amador, Amador means "Lover and The Element Amare Which Means to Love" is especially used in Spanish. Amado is celebrated on September 13th.
How do I pronounce Amado?
Three syllabled Amado is most commonly pronounced as a-ma-do.
Variants of AmadoNames that rhyme with Amado
How popular is the name Amado?
Amado is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1883 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1883, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 892 on boy names chart when 64 babies were named Amado.
There are over 3810 babies that have been given the name Amado in United States. Amado is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1950.
But Amado is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Philippines, Burkina Faso, Cuba, Argentina, Paraguay, Venezuela, Colombia and Brazil.
As per our research, over 180000 people has been named Amado globally.
Amado in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Amado
Positive energy adores your spirit. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You aren't born to follow. You are born to lead. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You need to practice listening.
Do you like Amado? Read these names too
- Carlos Eduardo - Meaning of Carlos Eduardo is Carlos or Eduardo has origin in Spanish given to baby boys is used dominantly in Spanish
- Zahirita - Used majorly in Spanish, Zahirita is used as a baby girl name. It is rooted from Arabic, Zahirita means "Blossoming Flower, Womenn of Jannah (Heaven) and The Flower". Zahirita is derived from Zara.
- Iciar is originated from Basque, Iciar means "High Point Facing the Sea" which is used notably in Spanish is a girl name
- Luis Enrique - Boy name Luis Enrique means "Enrique or Luis" notably used in Spanish came from Spanish
- Maita - Odd girl name Maita is used specifically in Spanish which came from Aramaic, meaning of Maita is "Lady, Hebrew Meaning and Bitterness". Maita is resulted from Martha.
Sibling Names for Amado
Looking for a sibling name to pair with your baby's name, Amado? Look no further! We've compiled a list of beautiful and unique names that will complement and enhance the already beautiful name of Amado. Whether you're looking for traditional or modern names, we've got you covered. Let's delve into the list now!
For a sister
For a brother
Famous people named Amado
- Amado Guevara, Honduran retired football player and manager
- Amado García Guerrero, was one of the conspirators against
- Amado Azar, Argentine boxer
- Amado Yuzon, Philippine academic, journalist, and writer
- Amado Nervo, Mexican poet, journalist and educator
- Amado Carrillo Fuentes, Mexican drug lord
- Amado V. Hernandez, Filipino writer and labor leader
- Amado Cortez, Filipino actor and diplomat
- Amado Pineda, Filipino meteorologist
- Amadou Ly in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 as Actor
- Amado Del Pino is famous for his acting in movie Clandestinos
Lists having Amado
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Loved