Esbern name meaning
What does Esbern mean?
The boy name Esbern has its origin in Old Norse is used mostly in Danish, Scandinavian, Old DanishSwedish, Faroese and Finnish. Esbern is variant form of Asbjørn. Asbjørn is Norwegian and Danish form of Ásbiǫrn. Originated from Old Norse, Asbjørn, Asbjørn means "Ase and Deity". Esbern is Faroese and Danish cognate of Esbjørn.
How do I pronounce Esbern?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Esbern is e-sbe-rn. es-bern is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Esbern
Asbjørn, Ásbiǫrn, Esben, Esbjørn, Esbiorn, Espen
How popular is the name Esbern?
Esbern is an uncommon name probably limited to Faroe Islands. As per our evaluation, over 100 people has been named Esbern globally.
Esbern in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Esbern
You are born for so much more than you think. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. You know that without self-esteem, persistence, and passion, you are nothing. You dream of living in a more humane society. You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly. People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Esbern
- Mannik is used specifically in Greenlandic and Swedish is bestowed upon girls. Mannik is Greenlandic form of Mánik
- Mórits is Faroese and Icelandic cognate of Morits
- Ingulf means Nordic God Ingwio or Wolf is originated from Germanic which is used mostly in Danish and Nordic is aimed at boys
- Gunna largely is used in Finnish and Old DanishOld SwedishNorwegian is a baby girl name, meaning of Gunna is "Fight"
- Valgerður - Valgerður's meaning is Enclosure, Protection or Rule is especially used in Swedish, Danish and Icelandic that of Old Norse origin is a baby girl name
Sibling Names for Esbern
Esbern is a unique and uncommon name that is gaining popularity among parents who are looking for something distinctive. If you're considering Esbern as your baby's name, you might also be interested in finding matching names for their siblings. Here are some suggestions we curated just for you:
Sister for Esbern
Brother for Esbern
Famous people named Esbern
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Esbern
- Boy names beginning with E
- Norse Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Deity
- Baby Names that mean Bear
- Baby Names that mean Brown
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Foreseeing
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Sagacity
- Baby Names that mean Full