Esty name meaning
What does Esty mean?
Esty is variant spelling of Esti. Esti is version of Esr. Also Esti is variation of enduring, biblical and cherished Ester. Esti is form of Æisti in Danish language.
Variants of EstyNames that rhyme with Esty
How popular is the name Esty?
Esty is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1993 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. Recently in 2016, it ranked 3629th when 42 girls were named Esty. There are over 469 babies that have been given the name Esty in United States. Esty is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Esty is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Nigeria. At least, 4000 people globally have carried Esty as their given name according to our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Esty
Your expression number reveals your kind heart. When it comes to friends, you are their rock and shoulder to cry. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. You would put other people's interests and wishes before yours just to see them happy. You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch.
Looking for names similar to Esty? Please go through the following names
- Hamelton is used in English generally aimed at baby boys, Hamelton means "Home-lover's Estate or Hill with Grass" came from Old English
- Gord - Boy name Gord has its origin in Celtic, meaning of Gord is "From Gordion" is used principally in English. Gord is a shortened form of Gordian.
- Brandin - Used predominantly in English noteworthy, Brandin means "Gorse-covered Hill or Beacon on the Hill" is originated from Old English is aimed at both sexes
- Garlon - Originated from English and Old French, Unwonted Garlon means "Ornamental Elements. or Garland" commonly used in English is commonly used for boys
- Zechariah - Originated from Hebrew, Well-Liked Zechariah means "Yahweh Remembers", a unisex name is used principally in English
Famous people named Esty
- Esty Chaney, relief pitcher in Major League Baseball
- Esty F. Davis Jr. in movie Preacherman as Writer
Lists having Esty
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- Persian Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Leaf