Fabrizia name meaning
On This Page
What does Fabrizia mean?
Fabrizia dominantly is used in Italian and German is rooted from Latin, meaning of Fabrizia is "Craftsman or Blacksmith" is given to baby girls. Fabrizia is effeminate variation of Fabrizio. Fabrizio is variant form of acclaimed Fabrice.
Fabrizio is Italian equivalent of Fabrice. Also Fabrizio is equivalent of Fabricius in Italian language. Latin name Fabrizio, meaning of Fabrizio is "Artisanal Nifty, Craftsman and Inspired By An Ancient Roman Sex" is mainly used in Italian.
How do I pronounce Fabrizia?
f(a)-bri-zia is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Fabrizia. fab-rizia is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Fabrizia
Middle Names for Fabrizia
Maybelle, view more middle names that goes with FabriziaNames that rhyme with Fabrizia
How popular is the name Fabrizia?
Fabrizia is a rare baby name in France and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1963. Fabrizia is a common name in Brazil. At least, 8000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Fabrizia
Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. You are compassionate and always put other people's needs before yours. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You have high ideals.
Do you like Fabrizia? Other names you would love
- Nilus - The boy name Nilus is used mostly in Danish, Nilus means "River" has its origin in Latin
- Firmine is originated from Latin, Firmine means "Firm In His Convictions"
- Deanna - Durable and Predominant Deanna substantially is used in Tamil, Swedish and Norwegian has origin in Indoeuropean, English-American and Latin aimed at both sexes, meaning of Deanna is "Deity or Dean"
- Urbana - Unorthodox Urbana came from Latin bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Urbana is "The Word Urbanus with the Meaning Citizen City Dweller or City Dweller"
- Doma - Largely used in Hindi and Czech, Doma means "Holy Book of Buddhists or Mosquito" and is used for baby girls is of Latin origin
Sibling Names for Fabrizia
Introducing the name "Fabrizia" for your little one can be a tough decision, especially when it comes to finding the perfect sibling names. Whether you're looking for names that match in style or simply complement each other, we've compiled a list of some great options to help inspire you. Check out our top picks below!
Names for Fabrizia's sister
Names for Fabrizia's brother
Famous people named Fabrizia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Fabrizia
- Girl names beginning with F
- Latin Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Ancient
- Baby Names that mean Roman