Dulce meaning and origin
Darling Dulce predominantly is used in Spanish aimed at both genders, meaning of Dulce is "The Sweet" is originated from Latin. Dulce is form of durable and trendy Dulcie. Dulcie is resultant of Douceline. Dulcie's meaning is The Sweet and The Element Dulcis with the Meaning Sweet is dominantly used in English is rooted from Latin. Dulce is a derivative of Douceline. Douceline is variant of Douce. Douceline means Sweet is used especially in French is originated from Latin and French. The name is celebrated on September 1st.
Variants of Dulce
View middle names that goes with Dulce like Mallory, Emmanuelle, Lizzie, Erna, Floor, Aspen,Names that rhyme with Dulce
Popularity of Dulce
Dulce was a popular name in United States. Over 17816 babies have been named Dulce since 1914. At its zenith in 2007, it ranked 264th when 1284 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However after 90 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Additionally, the first name has been in the top 500 baby names 11 times Dulce is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. In France, it has been in use since 1967 but could not make beyond the top 700. Over 189 babies in France have been named Dulce.
However things change on global perspective, Dulce is extremely popular in Mexico where every 1 in 800 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Mozambique, Brazil, Angola, Venezuela, Dominican Republic, Portugal, Philippines, Spain and East Timor. According to our findings, at least 450000 people have been bestowed Dulce around the globe.
Dulce in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Dulce?
You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in. If the letter D is your cornerstone, you are a determinate, but down to earth and self-reliant. You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character.
Do you like Dulce? Read these names too
- Manolito - Infrequent boy name Manolito means "God with Us" has its roots in Hebrew is used in Spanish
- Luis Ángel - Luis Ángel's meaning is Luis or Ángel is a baby boy name that came from Spanish is used specifically in Spanish
- Gumesindo - The unconventional boy name Gumesindo means "Man, Human Being or Strong", used mostly in Spanish has its origin in Gothic language
- Plácido is used commonly in Spanish, Plácido means "Gentle or Calm"
- Iara means Water Lady is chiefly used in Spanish, a girl name is originated from Tupi and Brazilian
Namesakes of Dulce
- Dulce María Loynaz, Cuban poet
- Dulce María Sauri Riancho, During her tenure as governor
- Dulce Pontes, Portuguese songwriter and singer
- Dulce Liquido, Mexican aggrotech and power noise group
- Dulce Chacón, Spanish poet, novelist and playwright
- Dulce María, Mexican singer, songwriter, actress and author
- Dulce of Aragon, }}}} was Queen consort to King Sancho I of Portugal
- Dulce Lukban in Nabubuhay sa panganib as Actress
- Dulce Mariposa in Caza inocentes Vol.2 as Actress
- Dulce Felix in Requiem as Actress
- Dulce María García in Lucha Underground as Actress
- Dulce Maria Solis in Mosquita y Mari as Actress
- Dulce Figueiredo Dulce MarÃa de Guimarães Castro, was the wife of General João Baptista de Oliveira Figueiredo, president of Brazil from 1979 to 1985. She was the last first lady of the period of the military dictatorship.
- Dulce Brassane in TV series Mico Preto as Director
- Dulce Alvarado played the role of Érika in romance movie Tenías que ser tú.