Frain meaning and origin
Boy name Frain is of English origin. Frain is derived from Frayne. Frayne is originated from English is used particulary in English, Frayne means "Dweller at the Ash Tree, Foreigner and Stranger".Names that rhyme with Frain
Popularity of Frain
Frain is an uncommon name around the globe. According to our research, at least 400 people have been bestowed Frain around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Frain
You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. Stop being so kind and show people their place in your life. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Looking for a name like Frain? Please go through the following names
- Santana - Well-Known unisex name Santana is originated from Spanish, Santana means "Saint Ana or Saint Anna" is used especially in English, Finnish and Spanish
- Neddy - Curious unisex name Neddy is used chiefly in English and English which originated from Old English, meaning of Neddy is "Diminutive of Edward or Wealthy Guardian"
- Loyse - Atypical Loyse has its origin in English, Loyse means "Faithful and True" is given to both genders. Loyse is derived from Loyal.
- Vella - Dominantly used in English, Finnish and Swedish, Vella is used as a girl name is rooted from English. Vella is Finnish cognate of Vellamo
- Harveer - Unusual and Modern boy name Harveer means "Brave as God" and is used specifically in Sikh, Punjabi and English is originated from Punjabi language
Namesakes of Frain
We could not find any notable namesake.