Gedalia name meaning
On This Page
What does Gedalia mean?
Uncustomary Gedalia dominantly is used in Hebrew, meaning of Gedalia is "God is Great" has its roots in Hebrew is used as a boy name . Gedalia is variant of Gedalya. Origin of Unfamiliar Gedalya is in Hebrew, meaning of Gedalya is "God is Great" is commonly used in Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Gedalia?
The three syllabled name Gedalia is commonly pronounced as ge-da-lia.
Variants of Gedalia
Middle Names for Gedalia
Eree, Omed, Sevy, Lir, Benjaman, Roce, view more middle names that goes with GedaliaNames that rhyme with Gedalia
How popular is the name Gedalia?
Gedalia is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1977, peaked in 1981 when it ranked 5465th. Gedalia is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use.
Also, Gedalia is a familiar name in Brazil. At least, 400 people globally have carried Gedalia as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Gedalia
When it comes to love, you like it the old fashioned way. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets.
Do you like Gedalia? Read these names too
- Guryon has its origin in Hebrew is used prevalently in Hebrew, a boy name, Guryon means "Lion"
- Jacquou means One Who Supplants came from Hebrew
- Bethannie - Of Hebrew origin, Far-out Bethannie means "House and Worshipper of God" is used as a girl name. Bethannie is derivation of Bethany.
- Marnina - Predominantly used in Hebrew uncustomary, Marnina aimed at girls, meaning of Marnina is "Rejoice" is originated from Hebrew
- Madie - Preeminent and Venerable girl name Madie came from Hebrew, primarily used in English language, meaning of Madie is "Woman of Magdala or Villager of Galilee Where Lived Mary Magdalene". Customary name Madie managed to bag 467th position on baby girl chart in 1902 in United States
Sibling Names for Gedalia
If you're considering naming your baby Gedalia, we've compiled a list of sibling names that complement the unique and meaningful name. From classic to modern, here are some options to inspire your search for the perfect name for your little bundle of joy.
Sister for Gedalia
Names for Gedalia's brother
Famous people named Gedalia
- Gedalia Schorr, prominent rabbi and rosh yeshiva
- Gedalia Dov Schwartz, eminent Orthodox rabbi, scholar, and posek living
- Actor Gedalia Besser, notable for movie The Patriots
Lists having Gedalia
- Boy names beginning with G
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Great