Guiseppina meaning and origin
Mainly used in Italian, Guiseppina has its origin in Hebrew and is bestowed upon girls, meaning of Guiseppina is "He (God) Will Add or God Adds". Guiseppina is variant form of biblical, persistent and celebrated Josephine. Josephine is variant form of Josefine and Josefina. Josephine is Nordic, English and German form of Joséphine. Origin of Josephine is in Hebrew, meaning of Josephine is "God will Add and The Lord Increases". It is celebrated on March 19th.
Variants of Guiseppina
View middle names that goes with Guiseppina like Margret, Marinette,Names that rhyme with Guiseppina
Popularity of Guiseppina
Guiseppina is an uncommon baby name in France, 37 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1978. Over 311 people have been named Guiseppina in France. Also, Guiseppina is a familiar name in Belgium, Germany and England. At least, 800 people globally have carried Guiseppina as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Guiseppina
In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted.
Other names similar to Guiseppina, for name hunters
- Michelangelo - Uncustomary Michelangelo particulary is used in Italian is a baby boy name, meaning of Michelangelo is "Angel Michael" has origin in Italian and Hebrew
- Giovannino commonly is used in Italian, meaning of Giovannino is "Yahweh is Gracious" given to baby boys is of Hebrew origin
- Eliano - Origin of Uncustomary and Modernistic Eliano is in Hebrew, meaning of Eliano is "My God is Yahweh" and is given to baby boys is chiefly used in Italian
- Giuda - Originated from Hebrew, Giuda is largely used in Italian, a boy name, Giuda means "Praised"
- Amarilli means Amaryssein is used as a baby girl name has its roots in Old Greek is prevalently used in Italian
Namesakes of Guiseppina
We could not find any notable namesake.