Bethannie name meaning
What does Bethannie mean?
Unexpected Bethannie's origin is Hebrew is a girl name. Bethannie is resulted from Bethany. Bethany is form of celebrated and biblical Bethan. Bethany is form of Bethania in English language. Meaning of Bethany is Name of the Village, Worshipper of God and House of Figs is of Hebrew origin.
How do I pronounce Bethannie?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Bethannie as beth(an)-nie.
View middle names that goes with Bethannie like Theda, Oliwia, Ihna,Names that rhyme with Bethannie
How popular is the name Bethannie?
Bethannie is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 21 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 8000. Over 143 people have been named Bethannie in United States. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. As per our evaluation, over 100 people has been named Bethannie globally.
What numbers say about Bethannie?
You believe that a man who stopped learning is a man who stopped growing in every sense of the word. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. You keep following your heart in order to avoid disappointment and solitude. If you have number 22 as your personality no, it represents your free will and reversible attitude.
Other names similar to Bethannie, for soon-to-be-parents
- Gaal - Origin of Unorthodox Gaal is in Hebrew bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Gaal is "One who is Filled with Loathing"
- Yonita - Yonita's meaning is Dove is used mostly in Marathi, Malayalam and Telugu is a girl name has its origin in Hebrew
- Joash - Joash's meaning is Fire of Yahweh came from Hebrew majorly used in English is used as a baby boy name
- Maty - Queer girl name Maty means "Gift of God" has origin in Hebrew
- Nissan - Nissan's meaning is Banner or Flag is rooted from Hebrew, a gender insensitive name is used notably in Sikh
Famous people named Bethannie
We could not find any notable namesake.