Albertina meaning and origin
Chiefly used in Danish, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, English, German, Norwegian and Icelandic long standing and illustrous, Albertina is originated from Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Albertina is "Bright, Female Version of Albert from the Old German, Honorable, All and Illustrious or Of Noble Lineage" is a girl name . Albertina is variant form of imperishable and celebrated Alberta. Alberta is variant of side Adel Berta. Also Alberta is variant of Adalberta. Prevailing and Conifer Alberta has its origin in Germanic and Old High German, Alberta means "Noble Famous and Form of Albert". It is celebrated on November 15.
Variants of AlbertinaNames that rhyme with Albertina
Popularity of Albertina
Albertina is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1880 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1880, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 679 on girl names chart when 40 babies were named Albertina. Over 1641 babies in United States have been named Albertina. The given name is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 42 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 700. Over 188 babies in France have been named Albertina.
But Albertina is a popular baby name in Angola where every 1 in 400 have the name as well as in, Mozambique, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Namibia, Guatemala, Indonesia, Italy and Peru. At least, 290000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Albertina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Albertina?
You are all about adventure and travel. It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. You are easy to talk to and your open mind allows people to give it to you straight. You have big plans for yourself and your future. To have letter A as your cornerstone means having a leadership attitude. You find a way to disappoint yourself even if there's no reason for disappointment.
Do you like Albertina? You would love these names
- Reinolde has its origin in Old High German, Reinolde means "Prevail or Advice"
- Charlely - Charlely means "Vigorous or Strong" is of German origin
- Heiltraud - Meaning of Heiltraud is Unbroken Power is of Old High German origin
- Renelde - Renelde means "Advice or Fight" is rooted from German
- Bertrade - Bertrade's meaning is Counsel, An Intelligent Advisor or Advisor used for baby girls, used substantially in English and German is originated from Old High German and English
Namesakes of Albertina
- Albertina Rasch, naturalized American dancer and choreographer
- Albertina Berkenbrock, Brazilian Roman Catholic
- Albertina Dias, former Portuguese long-distance runner
- Albertina Sisulu, in acknowledgement of her revolutionary role
- Albertina Noyes, American former figure skater
- Albertina Walker, American gospel singer, songwriter, actress
- Albertina Rizzo in Justin Timberlake as Writer
- Albertina Carri in Los rubios as Director
- In 1925, Albertina Rodrigues characterized the role of N in flick Gigi.
- In 1952 musical flick, Song of Africa, Albertina Temba played N.
Lists having Albertina
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Portuguese Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -tina
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Old
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Famous
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Illustrious