Adamo name meaning
On This Page
What does Adamo mean?
Of Hebrew origin, Offbeat Adamo bestowed upon baby boys, Adamo means "Man, Humanity or Molded from [Red] Earthman" is predominantly used in Italian and Spanish. Adamo is variant form of biblical, preeminent and timeless Adam.
Adam's meaning is A Prophet's Name and Red is originated from Hebrew and Assyrian. It is celebrated on December 24.
How do I pronounce Adamo?
Three syllabled Adamo is most commonly pronounced as a-da-mo.
Variants of AdamoNames that rhyme with Adamo
How popular is the name Adamo?
Adamo is an uncommon baby name in France where it is still in use. Adamo is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now and also in England and Wales.
But Adamo is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 30000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Adamo around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Adamo
Once you put your charming smile on, everyone forgets about your flaws and mistakes and dreams of spending the rest of their life near you. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Do you like Adamo? Other names you would love
- Raychelle - Meaning of Raychelle is Jacob's Wife and One with Purity is used largely in English and a baby girl name is originated from Hebrew. Raychelle is derivation of Rachel.
- Samouel has its origin in Hebrew language is a boy name mainly used in Greek, Samouel means "Hear or God"
- Ohad - Meaning of Ohad is United used for boys used principally in Hebrew has its origin in Hebrew
- Jonadab - Anomalous Hebrew Jonadab is a unisex name, meaning of Jonadab is "The Lord Gives Liberally". Jonadab is resultant of Jehonadab.
- Sharayah - Unorthodox Hebrew Sharayah bestowed upon girls, meaning of Sharayah is "Poetess"
Sibling Names for Adamo
Welcome to your search for the perfect name for your baby! The list below contains sibling names that go well with Adamo. We hope you find something you love!
Sister for Adamo
For a brother
Famous people named Adamo
- Adamo Abate, Italian medieval Benedictine abbot
- Adamo Didur, famous Polish operatic bass singer
- Adamo Ruggiero, Canadian actor best
- Adamo Coulibaly, French footballer of Ivorian descent
- Adamo P. Cultraro in Tactical Force as Director
- Adamo Bertacchi-Morroni in Baby Jake Loves Christmas as Actor
- Adamo Boari, Italy, October 22, 1863 - â € "Rome, Italy, February 24, 1928), was an Italian architect who had a very active career in Mexico.
- Adamo Dionisi is writer of movie Chi nasce tondo...
Lists having Adamo
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Italian Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Humanity