Keziah meaning and origin
Unfamiliar Keziah's origin is Hebrew bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Keziah is "Cassia, Cinnamon, Zimtblute or A Plant Name" is mostly used in Norwegian, Danish, Hebrew, Swedish, Finnish and English. Keziah is version of Ketzia. Ketzia is form of biblical and famed Kezia. Anomalous Ketzia is used principally in English has its origin in Hebrew, Ketzia means "Cinnamon-Like Bark and Cinnamon".
Variants of Keziah
View middle names that goes with Keziah like Cindy, Marvel, June, Adell, Nell, Heather,Names that rhyme with Keziah
Popularity of Keziah
A common name in United States having over 3244 recievers in 60 years of usage. Presently the name is rising, in 2018, 173 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 1302nd position. Also, Keziah used to be a common name in France, first appeared in 1985 and over 1419 babies have been given the name in 55 years. When at its peak in 2009,. However after 55 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
Keziah is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 2001, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 493 on girl names chart when 79 babies were given the name Keziah. There are over 1215 babies that have been given the name Keziah in England and Wales. Keziah is an uncommon baby name in Belgium still in use today. But Keziah is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in Kenya. According to our research, at least 20000 people have been bestowed Keziah around the globe.
Keziah in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Keziah
Learn from their experiences. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. As every person has its flaws, you are not an exception. You are full of dignity, charm, and have a lot of admirers because of your openness and kind nature. Romantic relationships are definitely not your thing. No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do.
Do you like Keziah? Other names you would love
- Wolfe - Origin of Anomalous Wolfe is in Germanic is principally used in Hebrew, English and German, meaning of Wolfe is "Wolf" is a boy name
- Aku has its origin in African-Akan bestowed upon both boys and girls is especially used in Ewe, Finnish and Twi. Aku is Finnish equivalent of Akuliina. Also Aku is Finnish form of Augusta. Also Aku is Finnish form of Aake
- Ariela - Infrequent unisex name Ariela means "God's Hero or Lion of God". It is rooted from Hebrew is used prevalently in Italian and Swedish
- Leya - Atypical Leya is used primarily in Swedish and English aimed at baby girls and originated from Hebrew and Spanish, Leya means "Leah"
- Jean-Bernard is originated from Hebrew and German, Jean-Bernard means "Bear or Strong or God is Merciful"
Namesakes of Keziah
- Keziah Jones, Nigerian singer-songwriter and guitarist