Hameed meaning and origin
Uncustomary Hameed especially is used in Sindhi, Arabic and Hindi aimed at boys, meaning of Hameed is "Friend, Praising God, Loving, Praiser or All-Laudable" is originated from Arabic. Hameed is version of celebrated Hamid. Hamid is form of حميد, an Arabic Name Meaning Praised, Praiseworthy in Latin language. Odd Hamid's origin is Arabic, meaning of Hamid is "The Element Hamida Meaning to Praise to Commend to Thank and Friend".
Variants of HameedNames that rhyme with Hameed
Popularity of Hameed
Hameed is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 24 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 166 babies in United States have been named Hameed. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 1997 when it ranked 1761st. However things change on global perspective, Hameed is extremely popular in Pakistan where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in India, Nigeria and Saudi Arabia. As per our findings, over 230000 babies have been bestowed Hameed around the globe.
Hameed in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Hameed
People admire your spirit. You are extremely smart. You hate monotony and everything that has to be done in routine. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. Helping people, protecting nature and animals are your main preoccupation. You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success.
Other names similar to Hameed
- Kedyr has its origin in Sanskrit bestowed upon boys, Kedyr means "A Pilgrimage at Himalayas and Powerful". Kedyr is derived from Kedar.
- Shaline - Far-out Shaline mainly is used in Telugu, Hindi and Oriya has its origin in English-American, meaning of Shaline is "Praiseworthy or Modest" is bestowed upon both genders
- Ambara has its origin in Sanskrit language is a unisex name, predominantly used in Tamil, Hindi and Arabic, Ambara means "Perfume, Heaven or Ambergris"
- Razan - Unheard-of Razan notably is used in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Razan is "Modesty or Wise Man" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Shaly means Friend is originated from English-American language, used largely in Arabic and Arabic is given to both genders
Namesakes of Hameed
- Hameed Nizami, eminent journalist, literary figure
- Hameed Chennamangaloor, prominent social critic in Kerala, India
- Hameed Sheikh, actor and producer from Pakistan
- Hameed Shaukat in Her as Production Manager
- Hameed Butt in movie Aandhiyan as Writer