Hargus name meaning
What does Hargus mean?
Unheard-of Hargus particulary is used in English is of Old English origin, meaning of Hargus is "Rabbit" is used as a baby boy name.
How do I pronounce Hargus?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Hargus is ha(r)-gus.Names that rhyme with Hargus
How popular is the name Hargus?
Hargus is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1922. At least, 70 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Hargus
Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary. You have so many talents you could work with. Why don't you write a book yourself? Or channel your creativity someplace else except work? In order to boost your self-confidence and become invincible, you have to learn how to love the person you see in the mirror every day. Once a person spends time with you, they remember you forever because of the powerful impression you leave behind.
Go through the following names similar to Hargus
- Roseanna - Preeminent and All time favorite girl name Roseanna means "Combination of Rose or Anna or Favour" and is prevalently used in English is rooted from Latin language
- Burnell - Popular unisex name Burnell came from English and French, specifically used in English language, meaning of Burnell is "Bear, Brave as a Bear or Small Brown One"
- Alamea - Meaning of Alamea is Precious or Ripe Precious is used mostly in English bestowed upon baby girls has its origin in Hawaii and Hawaiian
- Colter - Renowned Colter is originated from Old English is a boy name, Colter means "Frisky or Variant of Colt" is used prevalently in English
- Briannon - Offbeat Briannon came from Celtic is dominantly used in English and is aimed at baby girls, meaning of Briannon is "Female Version of Brian, Strong or She Ascends"
Famous people named Hargus
We could not find any notable namesake.