Angeliah name meaning
What does Angeliah mean?
Used notably in English neoteric and infrequent, Angeliah is used as a girl name is rooted from Old Greek. Angeliah is spelling variation of Angelia. Angelia is variant of well-known and long standing Angela. Angelia is derivative of Angela. Angelia means Divine Messenger, Angel and Messenger of God is rooted from Old Greek.
Variants of Angeliah
Angelia, Angela, Aingeal, Angelina, Angelica, Angelamaria, Angelos, Angelus
View middle names that goes with Angeliah like Brielle, Darleen, Hade, Marjory,Names that rhyme with Angeliah
How popular is the name Angeliah?
Angeliah is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 7773 (2011) in its 14 years run on United States naming chart. Over 134 babies in United States have been named Angeliah. According to our evaluation, at least 100 people have been bestowed Angeliah around the globe.
What numbers say about Angeliah?
You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You are a determinate fellow. You always act like everything's just great. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge.
Looking for names similar to Angeliah? Please go through the following names
- Hallie - Unfading and Frequently Used Hallie principally is used in English, meaning of Hallie is "From the Hall, Hay Meadow or Thinking of the Sea" and a gender insensitive name is originated from Old Greek and Germanic
- Terianna - Originated from Old Greek, Atypical Terianna means "One who is Strong and Ambitious" is aimed at girls. Terianna is derivative of Terrian.
- Crisoforo - Offbeat boy name Crisoforo means "He who Wears Gold" came from Old Greek
- Maggie - Maggie's meaning is Flower Name or Scottish Form of Margaret is chiefly used in Swedish and Danish that originated from Old Greek and Hebrew is a unisex name
- Nerida - Unwonted Neridas origin is Welsh and Old Greek, meaning of Nerida is "Sea Sprite, In Greek Mythology the Nereids were Mermaids or Deities of the Seas or Sea Nymph" which is used predominantly in English is aimed at girls
Famous people named Angeliah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Angeliah
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Angel
- Girl names that ends with -iah
- Baby Names that mean Divine
- Baby Names that mean Messenger
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Angel