Hary name meaning
What does Hary mean?
Origin of Unwonted Hary is in German and Sanskrit, meaning of Hary is "House and King" which is notably used in Tamil is used as a boy name . Hary is variation of well-liked and all time favorite Henri. Henri is variant of popular and enduring Henry. Henri is French form of Heinrich. Of French, Old High German and Germanic origin, Infrequent Henri, Henri means "Power, Home and Homeland". Hary is another transcription of Hari. Queer Sanskrit Hari, meaning of Hari is "Lord Indra, Green and Lord Krishna". Hary is another transcription of Harry. Harry is form of long standing and commonly accepted Henri. Harry is short version of Harold. Also Harry is shortened form of Harald. Harry is also abridged form of Henry. Harry is English cognate of Henry or Heinrich. Also Harry is equivalent of Henri in English language. Harry's meaning is House and King and House came from Old High German and Germanic. The name is celebrated on July 13th.
Variants of HaryNames that rhyme with Hary
How popular is the name Hary?
Hary is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1925. During its 26 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 2000 boy names. Over 105 people have been named Hary in France. But Hary is a popular baby name in Madagascar where every 1 in 600 have the name as well as in Indonesia. At least, 50000 people globally have carried Hary as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Hary
Set up a positive mindset already and start figuring things out. Work now and enjoy later. You like to insult people in order to awaken their motivation and practically ‘force' them to prove they can do something. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. Some people admire while others judge your recklessness and carelessness. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood.
Looking for a name like Hary? Please go through the following names
- Vinnarasi - Used commonly in Tamil, Vinnarasi means "The Queen of the Sky" is aimed at girls
- Anpu - Meaning of Anpu is Royal Child, Love or God of Death used for boys and is used particulary in Tamil is originated from Egyptian
- Kaniyan is used in Tamil, Kaniyan means "Youthful" is used as a boy name
- Saahithya - Saahithya's meaning is Poetry or The One has Poetic Skill is a girl name is used in Tamil
- Poonkothai - Girl name Poonkothai means "Flower Like Woman" is substantially used in Tamil
Famous people named Hary
- Hary Suharyadi, former tennis player from Indonesia
Lists having Hary
- Boy names beginning with H
- American Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean King