Helgar meaning and origin
Boy name Helgar is substantially used in Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish, Helgar means "Saint or Intact". Helgar is variant form of eminent Helge. Helge is form of Helgi in Swedish language. Helge's meaning is The Elements Heilagr Meaning Prosperous Successful Holy Blessed and Holy is of Old Norse and Nordic origin. Helgar is form of quintessential and customary Helga. Helga is effeminate variation of Helge. Also Helga is feminine of Helgi. Helga's meaning is Blessed, Sacred and Faithful has its origin in Scandinavian and Nordic.
Variants of HelgarNames that rhyme with Helgar
Popularity of Helgar
Helgar is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Austria. According to our estimate, at least 300 people have been bestowed Helgar around the globe.
What numerology tells about Helgar?
You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. You keep following your heart in order to avoid disappointment and solitude. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. You should learn to invest wisely the profit you make. Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves. You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well.
Parents who liked Helgar, loved these names
- Gudhmund - Boy name Gudhmund is particulary used in Swedish and Old Swedish. Gudhmund is Swedish form of Guðmundr
- Margido is used especially in Swedish and Norwegian aimed at baby boys is of Old Greek origin, Margido means "The Pearl". Margido is manly form of Margrete.
- Paalu is Greenlandic cognate of Pâlo
- Jáhkot - Famous boy name Jáhkot is prevalently used in Sami language. Jáhkot is equivalent of Jakob in Sami language
- Aril - Unisex name Aril is used in Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian. Aril is Norwegian form of Arild
Namesakes of Helgar
We could not find any notable namesake.