Olgunn name meaning
What does Olgunn mean?
Girl name Olgunn is chiefly used in Swedish and Norwegian is originated from Old Norse. Olgunn is a compound of OL and GUNN. Olgunn is a compound of prominent and all time favorite Olga and UNN. UNN is variant form of Unnr, which itself is equivalent of Unr in Old Norse language. UNN is equivalent of Unr in Old Norse language.
Variants of Olgunn
Olga, Gunnóli, Olbert, Adelgund, *Gunþa-harjaR, Helga, Olla, Audunn, Unnarr, Ulbrecht, Adelgunda, Helgar, Olina, Olli, Auðun, Unnar
How popular is the name Olgunn?
Olgunn is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Norway.
What numerology tells about Olgunn?
You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart. Lower your expectations in people and increase the expectations you have in yourself. When it comes to overcoming obstacles, or surviving an emotional breakdown, or cope with depressive thoughts, you never ask for help.
If you like Olgunn, you would love these names
- Jorån is Norwegian form of Jorunn
- Fille - Commonly Accepted boy name Fille is used primarily in Swedish and Danish. Fille is Swedish equivalent of Filip
- Magnfrid - Girl name Magnfrid is used in Norwegian and Swedish languages. Magnfrid is Norwegian cognate of Magnfríður
- Arnkjell is form of Arnkell in Norwegian language
- Ruddi - Widespread boy name Ruddi is used mostly in Danish and Swedish. Ruddi is Danish cognate of Rudi
Famous people named Olgunn
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Olgunn
- Girl names beginning with O
- Norse Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Fight
- Baby Names that mean Holy
- Baby Names that mean Blessed
- Baby Names that mean Luck
- Baby Names that mean Happiness
- Baby Names that mean Intact
- Baby Names that mean Love