Himagiri meaning and origin
Used especially in Marathi and Hindi, Himagiri means "The Himalaya Mountains" is aimed at boys.Names that rhyme with Himagiri
Popularity of Himagiri
Himagiri is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 600 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Himagiri
You like your freedom and independence. When it comes to career, you are all about punctuality. Remember that childhood dream you had? Focus on realizing it and fulfill your heart with happiness. You are prone to emotional breakdowns because you allow yourself to be around people who hurt you over and over again. You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature. You want to do everything as planned in life.
Parents who liked Himagiri, loved these names
- Tamoghn - Tamoghn's meaning is Lord Vishnu or Lord Shiva aimed at boys is primarily used in Gujarati and Kannada
- Pushpamanjari - Meaning of Pushpamanjari is Garland of Flowers is used in Hindi and Marathi is used as a baby girl name
- Samajya - Unisex name Samajya is used especially in Hindi, Hindi and Marathi languages, meaning of Samajya is "Reputation or Fame"
- Jaganu - Jaganu's meaning is Flames used for baby boys is used particulary in Hindi and Sanskrit
- Ujjivati - Chiefly used in Sanskrit, Hindi and Marathi, Ujjivati means "Optimist, Brought to Life or Full of Life" is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Himagiri
We could not find any notable namesake.