Ingvi meaning and origin
Ingvi is variant form of Yngvi. Yngvi is variant form of *Ingwaz. Also Yngvi is version of Ingwin. Ingvi came from Germanic is predominantly used in Old Norse, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish and Old Icelandic is a unisex name. Ingvi is amalgamation of ING and creative and adventurous VI, which itself is short version of Violet, which itself is shortened form of Vivian.
Variants of IngviNames that rhyme with Ingvi
Popularity of Ingvi
Ingvi is a familiar baby name in Iceland. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly Nordic regions as per our evaluation.
Ingvi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Ingvi?
And not just at this point but since always. You inspire people but can't find a way to inspire yourself to make the first step and show the world what you can do. Having the letter I as a cornerstone reveals much about your great personality. You can't be around superficial minds that only care about gossip and getting through the day. You get easily distracted by cruelty and injustice because these are the things you hate the most in life.
Do you like Ingvi? You would love these names
- Sølvi is Faroese cognate of Sǫlvi
- Helga - Commonly used in Old Norse, Swedish and Greenlandic oldie and outstanding, Helga aimed at girls that of Nordic and Old Norse origin, meaning of Helga is "Blessed or Heilagr Meaning Prosperous Successful Holy Blessed"
- Hallburg - The boy name Hallburg is rooted from Old Norse, Hallburg means "From the Rocky Mountain". Hallburg is a derivative of Hallberg.
- Gallt - Boy name Gallt means "Funny and From the Town on the High Ground" came from Old Norse. Gallt is derived from Galt.
- Tata - Unconventional Tata is originated from Old Norse language bestowed upon both sexes and is used chiefly in English and English, Tata means "Difficulty, To Tangle or Fairy Princess"
Namesakes of Ingvi
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ingvi
- Boys names beginning with I
- Girls names beginning with I
- German Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Norse Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Cared
- Baby Names that mean Fertility
- Baby Names that mean Peace
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Foremost
- Baby Names that mean Prosperity
- Baby Names that mean Powerful