Istilah meaning and origin
Meaning of Istilah is Agreement used for baby girls is commonly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Istilah
Popularity of Istilah
Istilah is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Istilah?
You lack passion and wilderness. You doubt everything you hear or see because you like to know the core of things before you accept their representation. The people with number 5 as their personality no are active and outgoing. You like your freedom and independence. You lack self-esteem and without it, you can't do anything. No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do. Why don't you allow your dreams to guide you?
Go through the following names similar to Istilah
- Tanzila - Unwonted and Contemporary Tanzila is used notably in Arabic is a girl name, Tanzila means "Receiving Hospitably or Revelation"
- Shasa - Used specifically in Arabic unheard-of, Shasa means "A Narrator of Hadith or She was the Daughter of Abdullah Al-asdiyah" is used as a girl name
- Barhi - Barhi's meaning is Thanks is used specifically in Arabic is bestowed upon baby boys
- Masiha - Used majorly in Arabic, Masiha means "Helpfull Person" is used as a baby girl name
- Uwaim - Meaning of Uwaim is Name of a Sahabi who Took Part in the Battle of Badr is used primarily in Arabic is given to boys
Namesakes of Istilah
We could not find any notable namesake.