Tanzila meaning and origin
Creative and adventurous and Contemporary girl name Tanzila means "Revelation, Sending Down, Feminine of Tanzil, Receiving Hospitably or Send by God or to Come from the Havens" is used prevalently in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Tanzila
Popularity of Tanzila
Tanzila is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 135 babies that have been given the name Tanzila in England and Wales. Also, it appeared first time in 2005 on baby girl names list of France. But an extremely popular name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 2000 have the name. As per our research, over 130000 people has been named Tanzila globally.
What numerology tells about Tanzila?
You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. You have a quick mind. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person.
You would love these names similar to Tanzila
- Raaniya - Girl name Raaniya means "Gazer or Delighted" is used dominantly in Arabic
- Tiraq means Occupation or Strength used for baby boys is commonly used in Arabic
- Hormizd - Dominantly used in Arabic, Hormizd is used as a boy name, meaning of Hormizd is "Divinity of Wisdom"
- Shadeed - Origin of Offbeat Shadeed is in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Shadeed is "Lover" is chiefly used in Arabic
- Farhang - Dominantly used in Arabic, Farhang means "Good Breeding, Well Bred or Good-breeding" has its roots in Afghan is used for boys
Namesakes of Tanzila
- Actor Tanzila Ahmed, notable for movie Vincent Who?