Daren name meaning
What does Daren mean?
Meaning of Daren is Born at Night or Great used for both genders which originated from African-Hausa and English is used principally in Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, African, English and Danish. Daren is version of well-liked Darren. Well-Liked Gaelic and English Darren, meaning of Darren is "From Araines and Greta".
Could Daren be an appropriate name for your new bundle of joy?
Daren is an Irish name that exudes a unique and charming aura, making it a popular choice for parents looking for something distinctive. Known to mean "great," Daren is an ideal name for parents who want their child to be recognized and respected wherever they go. One of the main specialities of the name Daren is its simplicity coupled with elegance, making it suitable for both genders. Additionally, Daren has a modern sound that appeals to many contemporary parents who seek names that aren't overly traditional or common. Lastly, as an Irish name, Daren has cultural significance and represents the rich history and heritage of Ireland, adding depth and meaning to its already notable qualities.
How do I pronounce Daren?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Daren is d(a)-ren.
Variants of DarenNames that rhyme with Daren
How popular is the name Daren?
Daren is a popular in United States where over 10809 new-borns have been given the name since 1922. Presently the name is rising, in 1965, the moniker grabbed the 271st spot and 762 baby boys were given the name. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 8 times Daren is a unique baby name in Ireland, it had been in use since 1968 and was last seen in 1994, during its 22 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 200 names. In 1970, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 126 on boy names chart when 26 babies were named Daren. Over 221 babies in Ireland have been named Daren. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1993 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 2013, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 917 on boy names chart when 44 babies were named Daren. There are over 459 babies that have been given the name Daren in France.
Daren is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2000 and peaked in 2009 when it ranked 2126th. Daren is a common name in England, Philippines, Canada and India while somewhat familiar name in Taiwan, China, Somalia, Malaysia, Trinidad and Tobago, Australia, South Africa, Indonesia, Pakistan, Wales, Papua New Guinea and Scotland. As per our estimate, over 20000 people has been named Daren globally.
Daren in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Daren
You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You are always in the center of attention because of the unusual lifestyle you lead and life decisions that seem too dangerous to some but inspiring to others. Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You love life and life loves you.
You would love these names similar to Daren
- Montsho - Uncommon boy name Montsho has origin in African, mainly used in African language, meaning of Montsho is "Black"
- Ezenachi - Ezenachi means "King Ruled" is especially used in African
- Kaikura means Ground Squirrel or Resembling a Ground Squirrel is originated from African used in Hindi is a baby boy name
- Mara - The commonly accepted and evergreen unisex name Mara is largely used in Norwegian and Icelandic. Its origin is in Hebrew and Old Greek, Mara means "Horse, Rule or Variant of Maria"
- Dabiku is used primarily in African, Dabiku means "Gift"
Middle names for Daren
These are some of the favorite and recent options for Daren middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Daren.
Sibling Names for Daren
Choosing a baby name can be a daunting task, and if you have decided on the name "Daren," you'll want to find the perfect sibling names to complement it. To help you out, we've compiled a list of names that would make great siblings for Daren. These names are unique but not too out-there, and they all have a similar vibe to Daren.
Names for Daren's sister
Names for Daren's brother
Famous people named Daren
- Daren Puppa, former professional ice hockey goaltender
- Daren Ganga, former West Indian cricketer of Indian descent
- Daren Powell, West Indian cricketer
- Daren Lee, English professional golfer
- Daren King, English novelist and children's writer
- Daren Shiau, pmo
- Daren Tan, Singaporean singer
- Daren Stone, Canadian football Linebacker most recently for the Saskatchewan Roughriders of the Canadian Football League
- Darenzia Elizabeth in Bound Up as Actress
- Daren Jackson in Rap Critic and Kyle Kallgren Review: Jay-Z's "Picasso Baby" as Actor
- Daren Luke Kelly in Underground as Actor
- Daren Hicks in Iron Man 3 as Production Manager
- Daren A. Herbert in This Means War as Actor
- Daren Dukes in The Hanged Man as Actor
- Daren Donofrio in The Good Hand as Actor
- Daren Kagasoff in Ouija as Actor
- Daren Queenan is a former professional basketball player of American nationality and Belgian passport, whose major part of sport career passed in first class leagues clubs in Europe.
- Daren Bell in movie Tattoo Boy as Composer
- Daren Beatty played important role of Voice, Stage Manager in 2017 drama flick Crossing Thresholds.
Lists having Daren
- Boys names beginning with D
- Girls names beginning with D
- African Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Dar
- Boy names that ends with -ren
- Baby Names that mean Night
- Baby Names that mean Great