Josedavid name meaning
Meaning: May God Give Increase, God will Add Another Son, He (God) Will Add, Beloved, Courageous Hero who Killed Goliath King of Israel and Dearly Loved
Add to favorites
What does Josedavid mean?
New-fangled and Offbeat Josedavid is originated from Hebrew is used for baby boys. Combination of durable and trendy Jose and durable and trendy David resulted in Josedavid, which itself is Latin equivalent of The Hebrew Name דָּוִד Probably Deriving from Hebrew דוד = Beloved. Also David is Latin equivalent of The Hebrew Name דָּוִד Probably Deriving from Hebrew דוד = Beloved.
Variants of Josedavid
Jose, David, Joseph, Josi, Josva, Joce, Juanjose, Josealfredo, Dabid, Davi, Devlyn, Angeldavid, Davidalexander
How popular is the name Josedavid?
Josedavid is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. At least, 40 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Josedavid?
Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. You are still fragile as a human being and care deeply about people. You want to be an example of how everyone should live their life. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend. Nothing can stop them from achieving what they intended. It's time you change your attitude when it comes to love and start focusing on your goals.
Other names similar to Josedavid, for would be parents
- Gallee has its origin in Hebrew bestowed upon baby girls, Gallee means "From the Fountain". Gallee is derivative of Gali.
- Avella - Uncommon girl name Avella is originated from Hebrew, Avella means "Vanishing or Fragility"
- Gabby - Specifically used in Swedish and Danish rarefied, Gabby means "Sound of God or Hero of God" has its roots in Hebrew is used as a gender insensitive name
- Abhira - Originated from Hebrew, Abhira is used as a gender insensitive name, Abhira means "Cowherd, A Cowherd or Cow-herd" is substantially used in Oriya, Gujarati and Malayalam
- Jackeline - Illustrous Jackeline mainly is used in English, meaning of Jackeline is "Yahweh May Protect, Supplanter or Holder of the Heel" bestowed upon girls has its origin in Hebrew
Famous people named Josedavid
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Josedavid
- Boy names beginning with J
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Boy names that starts with Jose
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Increase
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Courageous
- Baby Names that mean Hero
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Loved
- Baby Names that mean Dearly
Share your opinion on Josedavid