Davi meaning and origin
Unwonted Davi is originated from Hebrew, Davi means "Beloved" and is dominantly used in Spanish, Hebrew, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Finnish is used as a gender insensitive name . Davi is version of pleasing and biblical David. Also David is Latin equivalent of The Hebrew Name דָּוִד Probably Deriving from Hebrew דוד = Beloved. Meaning of David is Dearly Loved and Courageous Hero who Killed Goliath King of Israel has its origin in Hebrew.
Variants of Davi
View middle names that goes with Davi like Haven, Palmer, Avon, Syan, Brian, Perry,Names that rhyme with Davi
Popularity of Davi
Davi is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1952 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. Recently in 2016, it ranked 1629th when 97 boy were named Davi. There are over 1748 babies that have been given the name Davi in United States. Davi is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 400 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 382 on boy names chart when 42 babies were named Davi. Over 173 babies in Netherlands have been named Davi.
Davi is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1095 (2015) in its 13 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Over 175 babies in England and Wales have been named Davi. In France, it has been in use since 1975 and achieved its top ranking of 1562 in 2017. Over 159 people have been named Davi in France. But Davi is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 3000 have the name. At least, 80000 people globally have carried Davi as their given name according to our evaluation.
Davi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Davi?
You are an amazing person. Your failures motivate you. You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. Stop giving people chances and show them where the door is instead. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. Focus on what makes your heart happy. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart.
Looking for a name like Davi? Please go through the following names
- Moshé has its origin in Hebrew, Moshé means "Saved from the Waters"
- Mel - Mel's meaning is Prince, Polished Chief or Composition Of Court is used dominantly in Danish, Spanish and Finnish. It is rooted from English, Old English and Hebrew is given to both genders
- Maaïa - Maaïa means "Princess of the Sea" is originated from Hebrew language
- Maïtia - The Maïtia means "Princess of the Sea" has origin in Hebrew
- Natanaëlle - Natanaëlle's meaning is God Gave is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Davi
- Davi Paes Silva, President of the Seventh Day Adventist Reform Movement
- Davi Napoleon, American theater historian and critic
- Davi Kopenawa Yanomami, Yanomami shaman and Portuguese-speaking spokesperson for the Yanomami Indians
- Davi José Silva do Nascimento, Brazilian striker
- Davi Rancan alias tao pai pai is a Brazilian footballer.
- Davi Pretto directed the short Waiting Room