Devlyn meaning and origin
Unheard-of Devlyn is used notably in English is rooted from Celtic and Hebrew, Devlyn means "Loved By God" is given to both sexes. Devlyn is variant of prevailing and biblical David. Also David is equivalent of The Hebrew Name דָּוִד Probably Deriving from Hebrew דוד = Beloved in Latin language. Queer David came from Hebrew language, meaning of David is "Dearly Loved, Beloved One and Beloved". Devlyn is another transcription of Devin. Devin is a version of prevailing Devon. Curious Devin came from Old Irish, Latin and Celtic, meaning of Devin is "Divine and Poet". Devlyn is celebrated on December 29th.
Variants of Devlyn
View middle names that goes with Devlyn like Odessa, Chasity, Shantel, Camille, Miranda, Serena,Names that rhyme with Devlyn
Popularity of Devlyn
Devlyn is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1969 but could not make beyond the top 5000. Over 548 babies in United States have been named Devlyn. At least, 500 people globally have carried Devlyn as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Devlyn
You are lagging behind on motivational front. Learn what makes you happy. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart. You lack self-discipline. Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind. If number 5 is your soul urge no it reveals your constant care of your soul and body.
Do you like Devlyn? Other names you would love
- Taryn - Used primarily in Hindi and English illustrous, Taryn means "Young Soldier or Female Version of Tyrone" and is bestowed upon both sexes is originated from Old Greek, Celtic and English
- Kallie - Kallie's meaning is Lovely, Ornament of the Wrist or Lark is used in Swedish, Hindi and Sanskrit used as a baby girl name came from Sanskrit and Celtic
- Scottie - Cherished and All time favorite unisex name Scottie means "Scottish, From Scotland or A Gael" which is principally used in Scottish and English has origin in Anglo-Saxon and English
- Kerm - The boy name Kerm means "Free Man and Son of Diarmad" is originated from Celtic. Kerm is a derivative of Kermit.
- Tyrone - Meaning of Tyrone is Land of the Noble One, Young Soldier or Land of Owen is originated from Old Irish and Celtic is a unisex name is used mainly in English and Irish
Namesakes of Devlyn
We could not find any notable namesake.