Dabid meaning and origin
Dabid is variant of all time favorite, popular and biblical David. Also David is Latin form of The Hebrew Name דָּוִד Probably Deriving from Hebrew דוד = Beloved. Meaning of David is Dearly Loved, Loved By God and Courageous Hero who Killed Goliath King of Israel has its origin in Hebrew.
Variants of DabidNames that rhyme with Dabid
Popularity of Dabid
Dabid is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 3638 (1962) in its 17 years run on United States naming chart. There are over 113 babies that have been given the name Dabid in United States. Also, Dabid is a familiar name in India and Mexico. At least, 500 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Dabid
You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You believe life's to have fun. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. When you like someone in a romantic way, it makes you nervous. You can live your dream life only if you put your mind to it. Your friends enjoy your sarcasm and dark sense of humor.
Other names similar to Dabid, for would be moms
- Jerrod - Jerrod's meaning is Descent or Rules by the Spear is a gender insensitive name, rooted from Hebrew is used in English. On the list of baby boy names, celebrated Jerrod bagged 476th position in 1986 in United States
- Jeramy - Famed Jeramy is originated from Hebrew is primarily used in English, Jeramy means "In Use Since the Middle Ages or God will Uplift" is a gender-neutral name
- Serach - Unorthodox Serach is originated from Hebrew is principally used in Hebrew and a baby girl name, Serach means "Abundance"
- Jasher - Meaning of Jasher is One who is Righteous used for both genders is originated from Hebrew
- Miha - Meaning of Miha is Who is Like God? came from Hebrew and is dominantly used in Slovenian is used as a gender-neutral name
Namesakes of Dabid
We could not find any notable namesake.