Margurite name meaning
On This Page
What does Margurite mean?
Desirable and Quaint girl name Margurite is used prevalently in English has origin in Old Greek. Margurite is form of trendy, virtuous and imperishable Marguerite. Marguerite is form of Margaret in English and French languages.
Also Marguerite is equivalent of Margarita in French language. Desirable and Quaint Old Greek and French Marguerite, meaning of Marguerite is "The Pearl".
How do I pronounce Margurite?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Margurite is m(a)-rguri-te. mar-gu-rite is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Margurite
Middle Names for Margurite
Sudie, Buse, Unna, Jorgie, Jailene, view more middle names that goes with MarguriteNames that rhyme with Margurite
How popular is the name Margurite?
Margurite is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1893 and was last seen in 1987, during its 80 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 900 names.
In 1919, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 850 on girl names chart when 68 babies were named Margurite. Over 1745 people have been named Margurite in United States. Also, Margurite is a familiar name in DR Congo.
At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Margurite
You have this perfect life everyone admires. However, your life is far from perfect, and so are you. Sometimes, your intuition is the reason why you made so mistakes in your life. Whatever you put your mind to, turns out great at the end. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You like to organize and manage things, events, and people.
Looking for a name like Margurite? Please go through the following names
- Aleka means Noble has origin in Germanic, African-Ibo and Old Greek and customarily is bestowed upon baby girls is substantially used in German and Low German
- Anastasie predominantly is used in German and French is originated from Old Greek and Greek aimed at girls, meaning of Anastasie is "Surrender"
- Zylia - New-fangled and Sufficiently quirky Old Greek Zylia means "Of the Forest" is bestowed upon girls. Zylia is resultant of Xylia.
- Marketta - Origin of Durable and Cherished Marketta is in Old Greek is used notably in Danish and Finnish is used as a girl name. Marketta is Finnish equivalent of Margarita
- Lenja - Old Greek name Lenja means "Shining or The Torch" and a baby girl name is commonly used in Danish and Norwegian
Famous people named Margurite
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Margurite
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Mar
- Baby Names that mean Pearl