Juditha meaning and origin
Juditha especially is used in Finnish, Tamil, German, Danish and Swedish aimed at girls which of Hebrew origin, meaning of Juditha is "Woman from Jehud". Juditha is variant form of biblical and illustrous Judith. Judith is form of Jutta in Latin language. Judith's meaning is Woman from Judea and Woman from Jehud came from Hebrew.
Variants of JudithaNames that rhyme with Juditha
Popularity of Juditha
Juditha is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our research, at least 8000 people have been bestowed Juditha around the globe.
Juditha in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Juditha?
You would never cheat on your partner because you believe that only people who're mentally weak can commit that. You motivates people who lack self-confidence and motivation to go after the things they want in life. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. You love to help the people you care for. God help those who gather the courage to challenge you in something. People enjoy your presence and go out with you just to hear you talk about inspirational stuff.
If you like Juditha, you would love these names
- Sofía - Used specifically in Finnish and Faroese, Sofía is rooted from Old Greek, a baby girl name, Sofía means "Wisdom"
- Timon - Used particulary in Swedish and Danish darling, Timon is used as a baby boy name, Timon means "Honored, Honor or Form of Timothy" is of Old Greek and Old Norse origin
- Enna - Enna's meaning is Edge of a Sword, Adler or Sword Tip used for both genders, used largely in Swedish and German is of Latin and Germanic origin
- Minni - Baby girl name Minni is largely used in English, Swedish and Finnish. Its origin is in Hebrew, Latin and Germanic, meaning of Minni is "Composition, Will or Helmet"
- Nikku majorly is used in Oriya, Malayalam and Hindi is used as a boy name. Nikku is Greenlandic cognate of Níko
Namesakes of Juditha
We could not find any notable namesake.