Benedikte name meaning
On This Page
What does Benedikte mean?
Benedikte principally is used in Swedish, Old Danish, Romanian, Greenlandic, Norwegian, Scandinavian, Danish, Finnish, German and Old Norse aimed at both boys and girls that originated from Latin, meaning of Benedikte is "The Blessed".
Benedikte is a variant form of biblical Benedicta. Benedicta is feminine form of Benedictus. Benedicta means The Blessed is rooted from Latin. Benedikte is variation of biblical and cherished Benedict. Benedict has its origin in English and Latin, Benedict means "Blessed, The Blessed and Happy".
What do we think of Benedikte as a name for a newborn?
Benedikte is a unique name that holds a strong and powerful meaning. With its Latin origin, it means "blessed" and carries with it a sense of divine favor.
As a baby boy's name, Benedikte exudes strength and character, setting the tone for a life filled with prosperity and success. Its rarity only adds to its charm, making it an ideal choice for parents looking for something truly distinct for their little one.
The name Benedikte also has historical significance, having been borne by several notable figures throughout time. Overall, it's an excellent name choice that will undoubtedly make your baby boy stand out from the crowd.
How do I pronounce Benedikte?
Three syllabled Benedikte is most commonly pronounced as b(e)-nedik-te. The other ways to say the name is ben(e)-di-kte.
Variants of BenedikteNames that rhyme with Benedikte
Benedikte in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Benedikte
Love is most important in your life. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in. Go out there and experience new stuff instead of reliving your past. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships.
Other names similar to Benedikte
- Flicka - Originated from Old Norse and Latin, Flicka means "Young Girl" used in Swedish and English is commonly bestowed upon girls
- Verochka - Girl name Verochka means "Victory Bringer and Faithful" came from Latin and English. Verochka is variant transcription of Vera.
- Laurka - Primarily used in Polish, Laurka means "Laurel and The Word Laurus with the Meaning Laurel Bay" is a girl name is originated from Latin. Laurka is resulted from Laura.
- Lawrencia - Meaning of Lawrencia is From Laurentum Stem End and Form of Lawrence aimed at girls is originated from Latin. Lawrencia is derived from Laurence.
- Malyah - Unfamiliar girl name Malyah means "Queen and Bitterness" is of Hebrew, French and Egyptian origin. Malyah is resulted from Malia.
Middle names for Benedikte
Just in case, you don't know what to pair with Benedikte, we've got you covered with these familiar and popular middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Benedikte.
Sibling Names for Benedikte
If you're considering the name Benedikte for your baby girl, you might also be wondering what other names would complement it nicely for future siblings. Here are some suggestions that are similar in style or meaning, but still unique and individual.
For a sister
Brother for Benedikte
Famous people named Benedikte
- Benedikte Naubert, German writer
Lists having Benedikte
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Norse Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Roman Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Blessed