Justyn name meaning
What does Justyn mean?
Famed Justyn came from Latin is prevalently used in English, meaning of Justyn is "The Just" is used for both genders. Justyn is a variant of prevailing and evergreen Justin. Justin is variant form of Justinus. Also Justin is variant of Jostein. Widespread Justin is originated from Latin, Justin means "Fair, Just and Good Think".
How do I pronounce Justyn?
The three syllabled name Justyn is commonly pronounced as j(u)-st-yn. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., jus-tyn.
Variants of JustynNames that rhyme with Justyn
How popular is the name Justyn?
Justyn used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1927 and over 4384 babies have been given the name in 73 years. At the peak of its usage in 1998,. But after 73 years, the name has lost its appeal a bit and is now ranking low. Justyn is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, Justyn is a familiar name in Poland, England and Australia. As per our research, over 4000 people has been named Justyn globally.
What numbers say about Justyn?
To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality. You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. To have number 7 as your personality number means you are calm by nature and have a peaceful attitude about everything. It's time you change your attitude when it comes to love and start focusing on your goals. You always tell the best motivational stories and give the best advice, but rarely who truly listens.
Other names similar to Justyn
- Milan - Milan's meaning is Gracious, Expensive or Rival is prevalently used in Gujarati and Finnish which came from Latin and Czech is used as a gender insensitive name
- Romance - Origin of Unwonted Romance is in Latin bestowed upon boys, meaning of Romance is "Roman"
- Rosanne - Rosanne's meaning is Graceful Rose, Gracious or Flower is rooted from Italian and Latin which is chiefly used in Swedish and Norwegian is aimed at both genders
- Rosino means Rose Flower is chiefly used in Italian is originated from Latin
- Patrícia - Girl name Patrícia is of Latin origin used largely in Hungarian language, meaning of Patrícia is "Nobleman or Noblewoman"
Middle names for Justyn
There are many well-liked and short middle names that are commonly paired with Justyn.
View more middle names that goes with Justyn.
Famous people named Justyn
We could not find any notable namesake.