Carel name meaning
On This Page
What does Carel mean?
Used in English unheard-of, Carel came from Latin and Germanic, Carel means "Beloved, Dear, Free Man or Army" is used as a gender insensitive name . Carel is a variation of loved and venerable Carl.
Carl is variant form of persistent and acclaimed Karl. Also Carl is version of Carlin. Carl is also version of unfading and dominant Carlisle. Carl is derived from Charles. Carl means and Free Man is originated from Old English, Irish and Breton.
Carel is a variant of well-known Karel. Karel is a variant form of illustrous and ever lasting Carol. Also Karel is variation of Karelius. Karel is derived from Carine. Karel is Slavic cognate of Karl.
Karel means Husband, Dear and Beloved has origin in Latin and English. Carel is version of durable and predominant Karl. Karl is version of persistent and predominant Carl. Karl is German equivalent of Háriolus.
Of Old Norse and Old High German origin, Unwonted Karl, Karl means "Vigorous and Form of Charles". Carel is a variant of widespread and venerable Charles. Charles is English form of Karl.
Also Charles is equivalent of Karl in English and French languages. Charles's meaning is Husband and Vigorous is originated from Old High German and Germanic. Carel is derivative of Carine. Carine is variant of predominant Carina.
Carine is equivalent of Carina in French language. Also Carine is equivalent of Cara in English language. Carine is also equivalent of Carina in French and English languages. Unwonted Latin and Italian Carine, meaning of Carine is "Dear and Pretty".
The name is celebrated on November 7th.
How do I pronounce Carel?
Two syllabled Carel is pronounced as c(a)-rel.
Variants of CarelNames that rhyme with Carel
How popular is the name Carel?
Carel is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 33 years of usage and 205 bearers, the name could just made to the top 2563 names in 1934 before vanishing in 2006.
Over 205 babies in United States have been named Carel. Also, it is among the top 2000 boy names in France. There are over 135 babies that have been given the name Carel in France.
But Carel is a popular baby name in South Africa where every 1 in 4000 have the name. According to our findings, at least 20000 people have been bestowed Carel around the globe.
Carel in Nordic countries
What numerology tells about Carel?
You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You are an example of how a true friend and perfect lover should look like if no 6 is your personality number. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. Although you believe your dreams are too wild to realize, you are completely wrong.
Do you like Carel? You would love these names
- Kareen has its origin in Italian, English and Latin is used as a gender-neutral name is largely used in Tamil and German. Kareen is form of Careen in German language
- Yolène - Yolène's meaning is Violette has its origin in Latin
- Loredana - Infrequent girl name Loredana is prevalently used in Italian and German, meaning of Loredana is "Laurel Grove or Laurel Bunch" is rooted from Latin and Italian
- Hilaria means Happy or Content generally used for both boys and girls, mainly used in Spanish and Swedish came from Latin
- Tizian - Boy name Tizian is used prevalently in German. It is rooted from Latin, meaning of Tizian is "Tizia"
Middle names for Carel
These are the familiar and lovely middle names that we love for the name Carel.
View more middle names that goes with Carel.
Sibling Names for Carel
If you are looking for a sibling name to go with the unique and charming name "Carel", search no further. Here are some suggestions that complement the name "Carel" and create a lovely, cohesive set of names for your little ones.
Sister for Carel
Brother for Carel
Famous people named Carel
- Carel Gabriel Cobet, Dutch classical scholar
- Carel de Moor, Dutch Golden Age etcher and painter
- Carel Vosmaer, Dutch poet and art-critic, born at The Hague
- Carel van Schaik, Dutch primatologist
- Carel van Nievelt,
- Carel Balth, Dutch artist and curator
- Carel de Vogelaer, Carlo dei Fior'i'
- Carel Fabritius, Carel Pietersz
- Carel Struycken, Dutch film, television, and stage actor
- Carel Godin de Beaufort, Dutch nobleman and motorsport driver
- Carel Willink, Dutch painter
- Carel Weight, English painter
- Carel Boshoff, South African professor of theology and Afrikaner cultural activist
- Actor Carel Brandt, known for TV series Het geheim van vredenhof
- In 1967, Carel Trichardt portrayed the role of Ben Burgers in action and musical flick Kruger Miljoene.
Lists having Carel
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Car
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean Free
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Army