Kadia meaning and origin
Kadia means Pitcher, Pure, Rhyming Variant of Katy or Cady is chiefly used in Marathi, Hindi and English and a gender-neutral name is originated from Celtic. Kadia is variant form of commonly accepted Kady. Kady is version of eminent Kade. Notably used in English unheard-of, Kady, meaning of Kady is "Variant of Cady, Pure and Rhythmic Flow of Sounds" came from English-American.
Variants of Kadia
View middle names that goes with Kadia like Gerry, Myan, Braylon, Bennett, Domingo, Tyre,Names that rhyme with Kadia
Popularity of Kadia
Kadia is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 21 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 8000. Over 151 babies in United States have been named Kadia. Also, it is among the top 2000 girl names in France. Over 253 babies in France have been named Kadia. But Kadia is a popular baby name in Mali where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in Senegal. As per our research, over 70000 babies have been bestowed Kadia around the globe.
What numbers say about Kadia?
You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you. You hate waking up at the same time in the morning if you don't have to. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career.
Do you like Kadia? Other names you would love
- Neila - Neila's meaning is Feminine of Neil, Victor or Champion is used principally in Irish, Arabic and English given to baby girls has its origin in Arabic and Celtic
- Torrance - Torrance's meaning is From the Low Hills is a gender-neutral name majorly used in English is of Celtic and Latin origin
- Cayla - Famed Cayla has its origin in Old Greek and Old Irish is used in English, Cayla means "Descendant of Caollaidhe" is used as a girl name
- Merlina - Merlina's meaning is Hill or Fort is specifically used in German and English and is rooted from Celtic and Old French is used as a unisex name
- Morgance - Meaning of Morgance is Great or Bright, White Sea Dweller or Bright is a gender-neutral name, especially used in English has origin in Celtic
Namesakes of Kadia
We could not find any notable namesake.