Braylon name meaning
On This Page
What does Braylon mean?
Braylon is form of admired Braylen. Braylen is form of widely accepted Braden.
Variants of BraylonNames that rhyme with Braylon
How popular is the name Braylon?
Braylon was a popular name in United States. Over 15725 babies have been named Braylon since 1981. When at its peak in 2009, the moniker grabbed the 217th spot and 1692 baby boys were given the name.
However after 52 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still dominating the charts. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 13 times Braylon is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today.
According to our findings, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Braylon around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Braylon
You are creative and free-spirited. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. Working solo brings out the best of you but working with others helps you improve your old ideas. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan.
Do you like Braylon? You would love these names
- Granville - Trendy and Ever lasting boy name Granville means "Large City". It is rooted from Old French is particulary used in English. Darling Granville ranked at 490 position in 1918 on the list of baby boy names in United States
- Sid - Of Old English and Old French origin, Well-Liked and Ceaseless Sid is used notably in Danish, Swedish and English, Sid means "Lion, Denise or From Saint Denis" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Daron means Great is originated from English used primarily in English is bestowed upon both sexes
- Alpha - Acclaimed and Venerable unisex name Alpha is originated from Old Greek, used particulary in Norwegian, Oriya and Bengali languages, meaning of Alpha is "First Letter of the Greek Alphabet or Alpha"
- Rowland - Rowland's meaning is Land, Homeland or Domain is used as a baby boy name which came from Old High German and Germanic is substantially used in English
Middle names for Braylon
Possible options for a child named Braylon include these widely-accepted and familiar middle names:
View more middle names that goes with Braylon.
Famous people named Braylon
- Braylon Edwards, former American football wide receiver
Lists having Braylon
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Bra
- Boy names that ends with -lon
- Baby Names that mean Broad
- Baby Names that mean Valley
- Baby Names that mean Descendant