Kallan name meaning
On This Page
What does Kallan mean?
Kallan is variation of Kalan. Kalan is variation of commonly accepted Kalani. Also Kalan is variation of well-liked Kalen. Kalan means Pure, Stream and Keeper of the Keys has its origin in Hawaiian and Germanic is used mostly in Hindi and English.
How do I pronounce Kallan?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Kallan is k(al)-lan.
Variants of KallanNames that rhyme with Kallan
How popular is the name Kallan?
Kallan is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1985 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 2622nd when 47 boys were named Kallan.
There are over 739 babies that have been given the name Kallan in United States. Kallan is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 1078 in 2001.
There are over 116 babies that have been given the name Kallan in England and Wales.
Kallan is a rare baby name in Ireland however it is still in use. But Kallan is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 80000 have the name.
At least, 10000 people globally have carried Kallan as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Kallan
To you, justice and honesty are the two most important things in life. You keep following your heart in order to avoid disappointment and solitude. Make sure you invest your energy, time and love in the right place. Otherwise, you risk ending up disappointed and alone. You never want someone else to feel trapped or forced to express feelings because of you. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too.
Parents who liked Kallan, loved these names
- Agomar - Germanic and Old High German name Agomar is used as a boy name, meaning of Agomar is "Distinguished Sword, Sword Tip or Famous"
- Emerea - Origin of Emerea is in Germanic is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Emerea is "House and Powerful King, Industrious Ruler and Ruler of Work". Emerea is derivation of Emery.
- Hilbert - Hilbert's meaning is Struggle or Shiny has its origin in Old High German and is used notably in Danish, Swedish and Finnish is a boy name
- Frédérik - Frédériks origin is German, meaning of Frédérik is "Peace or King or Powerful"
- Siegried has its origin in German, Siegried means "Victory or Liberator"
Famous people named Kallan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kallan
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- Hawaiian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Stream
- Baby Names that mean Keeper
- Baby Names that mean Keys
- Baby Names that mean Pure