Cale name meaning
On This Page
What does Cale mean?
Substantially used in English and Arabic darling, Cale is used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Cale is "Dog, Bold, Surname Derived from Charles or Courageous" has origin in Irish, Gaelic, Germanic, Hebrew and English.
Cale is variant form of eternal and preeminent Charles. Charles is English equivalent of Karl. Also Charles is English and French cognate of Karl. Originated from Germanic and Old High German, Well-Liked Charles, Charles means "Strong, Army and A Man".
How do I pronounce Cale?
The two syllabled name Cale is pronounced, c(a)-le.
Variants of Cale
Cael, Charles, Carolus, Karl, Arlo, Carel, Kalle, Cheriline, Carrol, Johncharles, Charlesanthony, Caelle, Karles, Háriolus, Carl, Arlos, Karel, Kaaleppi, Karle, Kaleva, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, John, Johannes
How popular is the name Cale?
In United States, Cale was once a common name since emerging in 1917 it has been given to over 8014 babies. At the peak of its usage in 1984,. However after 70 years, the name is on free fall on the charts.
Cale is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 21 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 161 people have been named Cale in England and Wales.
Also, Cale is a familiar name in Canada, Australia, Indonesia, DR Congo and Turkey. According to our research, over 8000 babies have been named Cale globally.
What numbers say about Cale?
You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You believe life's to have fun. You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. Even if you hate it, you know that opening up to new experiences is good for your soul and personal progress. You have a quick mind. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. You want a stable, deep connection with people.
Do you like Cale? Other names you would love
- Adal - Uncommon boy name Adal is originated from Hebrew and Arabic which is used in German and Arabic languages, meaning of Adal is "Nobel or Precious"
- Mubarakah - Prevalently used in Sindhi and Arabic, Mubarakah is used as a girl name, meaning of Mubarakah is "Blessed"
- Samiha - Rare girl name Samiha has origin in Arabic, Samiha means "Wish, Indulgent or Magnanimous" is used specifically in Arabic and Malayalam
- Kadijah - Prevalent girl name Kadijah is used primarily in Arabic, African and English that originated from Arabic, meaning of Kadijah is "Born Prematurely, Trustworthy or Premature Child"
- Fujai - Meaning of Fujai is Companion of Prophet Muhammad, Name of Prophets (SAW) Companion or Al-amiri used for baby boys is chiefly used in Arabic and Sindhi
Sibling Names for Cale
If you have chosen the name "Cale" for your little one, you might want to consider some sibling names that pair well with it. To help you out, we've compiled a list of names that complement the simplicity and uniqueness of Cale. Here are some great options to consider for your next baby.
Sister for Cale
Names for Cale's brother
Famous people named Cale
- Cale Young Rice, American poet and dramatist
- Cale Yarborough, American farmer
- Cale Hulse, Canadian retired professional ice hockey player
- Cale Gale, American professional stock car racing driver and crew chief
- Cale Gundy, former American football quarterback
- Caley Dimmock in Thanks Warhol as Actress
- Cale Epps is known for his acting in movie Just the Vampire Hunter
- Cale Morgan characterized the central character of John Faust in 2018 crime and horror movie John Faust.
Lists having Cale
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Cal
- Baby Names that mean Dog
- Baby Names that mean Bold
- Baby Names that mean Surname
- Baby Names that mean Courageous