Vibekka meaning and origin
The girl name Vibekka is majorly used in Danish. Vibekka is form of preeminent Vibeke. Vibeke is derived from Wiebke. Vibeke is form of Wiebke in Danish language. Also Vibeke is Danish cognate of Wibeke. Of Germanic and German origin, Vibeke, Vibeke means "Fight and Battle".
Variants of VibekkaNames that rhyme with Vibekka
Popularity of Vibekka
Vibekka is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Vibekka
You are not much into hanging around and wasting time with people. You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person. You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you. You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change.
Go through the following names similar to Vibekka
- Gildouin - Originated from German, Gildouin means "Hostage or Friend"
- Rolfe - Origin of Unorthodox Rolfe is in Germanic is used substantially in Scandinavian and English bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Rolfe is "Famous Wolf, Wolf Counsel or Red Wolf"
- Hartmute has its origin in Old High German is used as a girl name, Hartmute means "Spirit or Strong"
- Elftraud has its origin in Old High German, Elftraud means "Composition Nature Spirit or Force"
- Gisella - Long standing and Isolated Gisella particulary is used in Swedish, Finnish and Danish has origin in Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Gisella is "Arrow, Hostage or Pledge" is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Vibekka
We could not find any notable namesake.