Kameel name meaning
What does Kameel mean?
Uncommon unisex name Kameel has its origin in Arabic and is used primarily in Arabic, Hindi and English languages, Kameel means "Perfection, Beautiful, Perfect or One of the Ninety Nine Qualities of God". Kameel is variant of Kamal. Kamal is variant form of preeminent Jamal. Kamal is form of The Arabic Name كمال = Perfection in Latin language. Kamal's meaning is Completion, Fullness and Utmost Level has its origin in Arabic and Sanskrit.
Does Kameel work as a baby name?
Kameel is a popular baby boy name of Arabic origin that exudes strength and nobility. This name has a rich history and carries with it an air of sophistication and elegance that parents find appealing. Kameel is also associated with qualities such as intelligence, determination, and leadership. Its use has been on the rise in recent years due to its unique sound, easy pronunciation, and association with perfection. Parents who choose to name their son Kameel often do so because they want a name that reflects their aspirations for him to be successful and accomplished in all his endeavors. Overall, Kameel is a beautiful name that will leave a lasting impression on everyone who hears it.
How do I pronounce Kameel?
The two syllabled name Kameel is commonly pronounced as k(a)-meel.
Variants of KameelNames that rhyme with Kameel
How popular is the name Kameel?
Kameel is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2006. Kameel is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Iran, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Trinidad and Tobago. According to our estimate, over 2000 babies have been named Kameel globally.
What numerology tells about Kameel?
You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. Although you are the most sensitive person you know and get depressed easily, you can turn into the most inspiring and motivational person in a second. You are stubborn and self-motivated. Not everyone takes you seriously because of your kind heart and the way you approach and talk to people.
Do you like Kameel? Read these names too
- Ulfat - Ulfat's meaning is Attachment, Affection or Friendship is used especially in Arabic, Sindhi and Arabic is a gender insensitive name
- Ajda is used prevalently in Slovenian and Arabic, Ajda means "Advantageous or Buckwheat" is given to both genders
- Kamaliyah - Kamaliyah's meaning is Perfection or Name of a Traditionalist is used chiefly in Arabic and Sindhi is a girl name
- Qisaf - Qisaf's meaning is Daughter of Abdullah Bin Damirah, A Student of Hadith or Brittle used for baby girls is used commonly in Arabic and Sindhi
- Nuriel - Rare unisex name Nuriel is of Hebrew origin, meaning of Nuriel is "Light" is commonly used in Arabic, English and Hebrew languages
Famous people named Kameel
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kameel
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Perfection
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Perfect
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean God