Camillo meaning and origin
Queer boy name Camillo means "Acolyte or Honorable Births" and is used mainly in Danish, Italian, Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian has its origin in Latin language. Also Camillo is equivalent of Camillus in Italian language.
Variants of CamilloNames that rhyme with Camillo
Popularity of Camillo
Camillo is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 83 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 826 babies that have been given the name Camillo in United States. It also recently appeared in France baby boy names chart. But Camillo is a popular baby name in Italy where every 1 in 4000 have the name. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Camillo in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Camillo
You believe life's to have fun. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You always give the best ideas at work but lack of ideas when it comes to your personal life.
Parents who liked Camillo, loved these names
- Hillar - Boy name Hillar is of Latin origin is commonly used in Finnish and Swedish languages. Hillar is Estonian form of Hilarius
- Julius - Origin of Cherished and Perpetual Julius is in Greek and Latin bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Julius is "Dedicated to Jupiter or Dedicated to the God Jove 1B) Related to the Mythological Julus, Son of Aeneas of Unknown Meaning 1C) Derived from Greek Ιουλος = Downy-Bearded 1D) Attempts to Link It with Ilium, the Roman Name for Troy, Are Linguistically Untenable 1E) Associated with the Root of Latin Juvenis = Young" is mainly used in Finnish, Greek and Faroese
- Estel - Long standing and Widespread Estel has its origin in Latin, Estel means "Star" is used as a unisex name
- Fortune - Originated from English and Latin, Unorthodox Fortune is commonly used in English and is aimed at both genders, Fortune means "Chance or Good Fate"
- Julyssa - Curious girl name Julyssa is used mainly in English has its origin in English-American and Latin, meaning of Julyssa is "Beautiful or Loud"
Namesakes of Camillo
- Camillo Sivori, Italian virtuoso violinist and composer
- Camillo Federici, Italian dramatist and actor
- Camillo Agrippa, noted fencer, architect
- Camillo Róndani, Italian entomologist noted for his studies of Diptera
- Camillo Mazzella, Italian Jesuit theologian and cardinal
- Camillo Porzio, Italian historian
- Camillo Berneri, Italian professor of philosophy
- Camillo Serafini, Italian Marquis and the only Governor of Vatican City
- Camillo Acqua, Italian entomologist
- Camillo Togni, Italian composer, teacher, and pianist
- Camillo Almici, priest of the Congregation of the Oratory
- Camillo Procaccini, Italian painter
- Camillo Rusconi, Italian sculptor of the late Baroque in Rome
- Camillo Mariani, major Italian sculptor whose work bridged the artistic worlds of Venice and Rome
- Camillo Olivetti, Italian electrical engineer and founder of Olivetti & Co
- Camillo Borghese, 6th Prince of Sulmona, member of the Borghese family
- Camillo Ballini, Italian painter of the late-Renaissance or Mannerist period
- Camillo Sitte, Austrian architect
- Camillo Berlinghieri, Italian painter of the Baroque period
- Camillo Karl Schneider, German botanist and landscape architect
- Camillo Boccaccino, Italian painter of the Renaissance period
- Camillo Ugi, German footballer who played as a forward
- Camillo Rizzi, Italian painter of the Renaissance period
- Camillo Bozzolo, native of Milan
- Camillo Pacetti, Italian sculptor
- Camillo di Pietro, Italian Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church and both Camerlengo of the Sacred College of Cardinals and later Camerlengo of the Holy Roman Church
- Camillo Rama, Italian painter
- Camillo Golgi, Italian biologist and pathologist
- Camillo Ruini, Italian cardinal of the Catholic Church
- Camillo Massimo, Italian cardinal
- Camillo Baldi, Italian philosopher
- Camillo Caccia Dominioni, Italian Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church
- Camillo Laurenti, Italian Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church
- Camillo Castiglioni, Italian-Austrian financier and banker
- Camillo Boito, Italian architect and engineer
- Camillo Cibin, Papal bodyguard and Inspector General of the Corpo della Gendarmeria
- Camillo Felgen, Luxembourgish singer, lyricist, disc jockey
- Camillo Müller, Austrian sabre fencer
- Camillo Bazzoni in Speriamo che sia femmina as Cinematographer
- Camillo Apolloni is writer of movie Terra madre
- Camillo De Riso characterized central character of N in 1917 film La principessa.
- In 1920 film, Il mistero della casa n. 30, Camillo De Rossi played N.
- In 1937, Camillo Pilotto characterized the role of Mario Castiglioni in comedy flick I fratelli Castiglioni.
- In 1922, Camillo De Paoli portrayed the role of N in flick Il quadrante d'oro.
- In 2003, Camillo Grassi characterized the role of Nostromo in drama and history film Cantando dietro i paraventi.
- Camillo Triembacher portrayed small character of N in 1919 drama movie Der Tod von Phaleria.
- Camillo Talamo played the vital character of N in 1926 drama movie Risa e lacrime napoletane.