Kataline name meaning
What does Kataline mean?
The girl name Kataline has origin in Greek and is specifically used in Swedish language, Kataline means "Pure". Kataline is variation of preeminent and pious Katalin. Katalin is variation of sacred and customary Kaitlin. Katalin is a resultant of Catherine. Katalin is Basque equivalent of Katharina. Katalin means The Pure is rooted from Old Greek. Kataline is derivation of Catherine. Catherine is variation of prominent Karine. Catherine is English cognate of Katharina. Also Catherine is English and French form of Katharina. Meaning of Catherine is Innocent, The Pure and Pure is originated from Old Greek. It is celebrated on 25th of November or the 29th of April.
Variants of Kataline
Kathaline, Katalin, Aikaterine, Cateline, Katharina, Kaitlin, Cathalin
View middle names that goes with Kataline like Iael, Puss, Brigitte, Chie,Names that rhyme with Kataline
How popular is the name Kataline?
Kataline is an uncommon baby name in France, its highest ever rank is 1225 (1981) in its 12 years run on France naming chart. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kataline
The letter K as a cornerstone stands for energy, strong character and beliefs, and authority. You will experience your spiritual calling soon. And it will be associated with romantic feelings. You don't like to brag about your knowledge and wisdom because you know that with time, everyone will realize your value. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Go through the following names similar to Kataline
- Ambie - Ambie's meaning is Ever-living, The Element Ambrosios Which Means Immortal Divine and Undying used for baby boys, used in English has its origin in Old Greek. Ambie is short of Ambrose.
- Rastus - Eminent and Classy boy name Rastus is dominantly used in English has its roots in Old Greek, meaning of Rastus is "To Love and Lovable". Rastus is resulted from Erasmus.
- Magali - Meaning of Magali is Pearl is a gender-neutral name majorly used in German and French is rooted from Old Greek, Greek and Provençal
- Sanda - Meaning of Sanda is Protector, Defender of Men and Man's Defender is a baby girl name. It is rooted from Old Greek, Spanish and English is used substantially in Swedish, Finnish and Danish. Sanda is feminine variation of Sander.
- Sannie - Renowned and Traditional Sannie is originated from Old Greek language is used mainly in German, Danish and Swedish, Sannie means "Manly and Defender of Men" is bestowed upon girls. Sannie is short of Alexandra.
Famous people named Kataline
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kataline
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -line
- Girl names that starts with Kat
- Baby Names that mean Pure