Katia name meaning
What does Katia mean?
Katia means Pure or Form of Catherine is used majorly in Russian, Danish, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish and English used for girls is of Old Greek origin. Katia is resultant of Catherine. Catherine is version of famed Karine. Catherine is English form of Katharina. Also Catherine is English and French equivalent of Katharina. Prevalent Catherine has its origin in Old Greek, Catherine means "Pure and The Pure". Katia is abridged form of Karine. Karine is variation of preeminent Carina. Also Karine is form of well-liked Karin. Karine is also variant of outstanding Karina. Karine is equivalent of Carine in English and German languages. Also Karine is equivalent of Cara in English language. Karine is also form of Carine in English and German languages. Karine is also German form of Carina. Karine is also equivalent of Karen in Russian and French languages. Karine is also equivalent of Karina in English language. Renowned Karine came from Old Greek and Italian, meaning of Karine is "Dear and The Pure". Katia is celebrated on 25th of November or the 29th of April.
How do I pronounce Katia?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Katia is k(a)-tia.
Variants of Katia
View middle names that goes with Katia like Peggie, She, Mylee,Names that rhyme with Katia
How popular is the name Katia?
a popular name in France having over 31005 recievers in 79 years of usage. At present the moniker is on a rise, in 1970, 2228 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 42nd position. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 50 baby names 4 times Katia is a common name in United States given to over 5602 babies in 57 years. Currently the name is rising, in 1996, 273 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 772nd position.
Katia is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 23 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 197 babies that have been given the name Katia in England and Wales. Also, it is uncommon in Belgium, where it has been in use since 1995 and peaked in 1996 when it ranked 444th. Over 162 people have been named Katia in Belgium. However things change on global perspective, Katia is extremely popular in Brazil where every 1 in 600 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Mozambique, Italy, Angola, Mexico, Peru, Algeria, Colombia and Haiti. At least, 640000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Katia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Katia?
Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game. If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. Be more flexible and less stubborn. You are a good listener and friend. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life.
Looking for names similar to Katia? Please go through the following names
- Odeline means Wealth or Fight is originated from Old Greek, Germanic and German is a baby girl name
- Nisse - Customary and Evergreen boy name Nisse is of Old Greek origin is used majorly in Finnish and Swedish. Nisse is equivalent of Nils in Danish and Swedish languages
- Eulogius is Latin equivalent of The Greek Name Ευλόγιος
- Collin - Predominant and Evergreen unisex name Collin is used mainly in English, Norwegian and Finnish that originated from Scottish and Old Greek, meaning of Collin is "Victory of the People or Young Pup"
- Pitt - Originated from Old Greek, Pitt means "The Stone or The Rock" particulary used in German and English is used as a boy name
Famous people named Katia
- Katia Ricciarelli, Italian soprano
- Katia and Marielle Labèque, internationally known French piano duo
- Katia Zini, Italian short track speed skater
- Katia Kapovich, Russian poet now living in the United States
- Katia and Maurice Krafft, were French volcanologists
- Katia Mann, actress in Berlin before her marriage
- Katia Zygouli, Greek fashion model and occasional actress
- Katia Margaritoglou, Greek fashion model and beauty contestant
- Katia Guerreiro, fado singer,
- Katia Dandoulaki, Greek theatre, television and film actress
Lists having Katia
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Portuguese Girl Names
- Russian Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Kat
- Girl names that ends with -tia
- Popular Girl Names in France (1981)
- Baby Names that mean Pure