Palla meaning and origin
Meaning of Palla is Opening is particulary used in Hindi, a gender-neutral name has origin in Old Greek, American and Native. Palla is form of Pall. Pall is form of famed Pal. Also Pall is variation of durable and famed Paul. Pall is Old Norse and Swedish equivalent of Páll. Pall's meaning is Skin and Parchment has origin in Latin and Scandinavian. Palla is version of illustrous Pala. Pala dominantly is used in Indian, Hindi and Sanskrit, meaning of Pala is "Moment and Water" came from Native and American.
Variants of Palla
View middle names that goes with Palla like Vince, Kellan, Jeremiah, Aury, Carrie, Isia,Names that rhyme with Palla
Popularity of Palla
Palla is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 140000 have the name. According to our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been named Palla globally.
Numerological aspects of Palla
It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You have people you love and who love you back. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You are the most self-motivated person you know.
Parents who liked Palla, loved these names
- Zéphirine - The Zéphirine has its origin in Greek, meaning of Zéphirine is "West Wind"
- Stefana - Uncommon girl name Stefana came from Old Greek and Greek majorly used in Greek, Finnish and Swedish languages, meaning of Stefana is "Crown or Crown"
- Tanas is originated from Old Greek language is used as a boy name and is principally used in Oriya and Kannada, Tanas means "From the House of Tatius or Humble"
- Kailynn - Cherished Kailynn dominantly is used in English is a baby girl name has its roots in Old Irish and Old Greek, meaning of Kailynn is "Descendant of Caollaidhe"
- Periclees - Originated from Old Greek, Periclees means "Surrounded By Glory" is given to boys. Periclees is derivative of Pericles.
Namesakes of Palla
- Palla Strozzi, Italian banker, politician, writer