Kaela name meaning
On This Page
What does Kaela mean?
Origin of Customary Kaela is in Hebrew and Arabic is predominantly used in Arabic and a girl name, meaning of Kaela is "Friend". Kaela is variant of admired Kaila. Kaila is variant form of celebrated Kayley.
Kaila is a short version of Kelila. Kaila is spelling variation of Kayla. Eminent Kaila is used specifically in Marathi and Hindi, Kaila means "Keeper of the Keys, Crown and Victory" is rooted from Hebrew and Old Irish.
Kaela is short of Khalilah. Khalilah's meaning is The Word Khalil Which is of the Meaning Bosom Friend and Honourable Comrade is used particulary in Arabic is of Arabic origin.
How do I pronounce Kaela?
The most common way to pronounce one syllabled Kaela is KAY-luh. The pronunciation choose to emphasis on first KAY syllable. The other ways to say the name is ka(e)-la.
Variants of KaelaNames that rhyme with Kaela
How popular is the name Kaela?
In United States, Kaela was once a common name since emerging in 1967 it has been given to over 6200 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 1996,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 49 years.
Kaela is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1997, peaked in 2007 when it ranked 1234th. Over 174 babies in England and Wales have been named Kaela.
It also recently appeared in Ireland baby girl names chart. In France, it has been in use since 2003 and peaked in 2007 when it ranked 1870th.
Also, Kaela is a familiar name in India, Zambia, Canada, DR Congo and Australia.
As per our findings, over 6000 people has been named Kaela globally.
Numerological aspects of Kaela
If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. The people with number 5 as their personality no are active and outgoing. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Kaela
- Fahmeedah - Prevalently used in Arabic, Fahmeedah is used as a girl name, meaning of Fahmeedah is "Intelligent or Wise"
- AbdulFattah - Boy name AbdulFattah is used particulary in Arabic, meaning of AbdulFattah is "Servant of the Conqueror (Allah)"
- Abdu - Unwonted Abdu is originated from Swahili and Arabic, Abdu means "Worshipper of God" which is dominantly used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Paniz is originated from Persian, Paniz means "A Girl who is As Sweet As Sugar or Sugar" which is dominantly used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Wa'il mainly is used in Arabic aimed at boys has its origin in Arabic, meaning of Wa'il is "One who Reverts or Coming Back (for Shelter)"
Famous people named Kaela
- Kaela Kimura, Kimura released her only indie single, titled "Level 42"
- Kaela Pflumm, She competed with Christopher Pottenger
Lists having Kaela
- Girl names beginning with K
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ela
- Baby Names that mean Friend