Kayliegh meaning and origin
Unfamiliar girl name Kayliegh is predominantly used in English is originated from Celtic language. Kayliegh is a version of prevailing Kayley. Kayley is variation of admired Kaila. Also Kayley is variation of admired Kayleigh. Kayley is also version of Ó Caollaidhe Meaning Descendant of Caolladhe. Unfamiliar Old Irish and Celtic Kayley, meaning of Kayley is "Pure and Descendant of Caollaidhe".
Variants of KaylieghNames that rhyme with Kayliegh
Popularity of Kayliegh
Kayliegh is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1985 but could not make beyond the top 5000. Over 369 babies in United States have been named Kayliegh. It had a short run of 8 years on England and Wales girl names chart. Also, Kayliegh is a familiar name in England. According to our evaluation, over 400 babies have been named Kayliegh globally, concentrated mainly in Europe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kayliegh
You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. When going through an emotional breakdown, it takes you longer than other people to get back on track.
Do you like Kayliegh? You would love these names
- Hoëllenn - Hoëllenn means "Well Considered" is originated from Celtic
- Loan - Unfamiliar Loan has its origin in Celtic and Breton languages bestowed upon both genders which is used particulary in Breton and French, Loan means "Wealth or Light or Light"
- Aland - Particulary used in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian far-out, Aland means "Both a Diminutive of Albert, Handsome or Fair" and is aimed at baby boys has origin in Celtic
- Jocelyn - Famous unisex name Jocelyn is originated from Old French and English, used particulary in English and English languages, meaning of Jocelyn is "Medieval Male Name Adopted as a Feminine Name or Son of God"
- Gervasius is originated from Greek and Old French is used specifically in Latinized, English and Swedish, a boy name, Gervasius means "Spear"
Namesakes of Kayliegh
We could not find any notable namesake.