Keagan name meaning
On This Page
What does Keagan mean?
Origin of Famed Keagan is in Old Irish, Celtic and English is used predominantly in English, meaning of Keagan is "Descendant of Aodhagán" is bestowed upon both sexes. Keagan is variant form of frequently used Keegan.
Keegan means Descendant of Aodhagán and The Word Mac Which Means Son is used predominantly in English and Irish has its origin in Old Irish and Celtic.
How do I pronounce Keagan?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Keagan is kee-gin.
Variants of KeaganNames that rhyme with Keagan
How popular is the name Keagan?
Keagan was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1977 around 9345 babies have been given the name. At the peak of its usage in 2008, 564 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 489th position.
However after 78 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Additionally, the given name has been in the top 500 baby names 1 times Keagan is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 900 names.
In 2006, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 885 on boy names chart when 28 babies were named Keagan. Over 334 people have been named Keagan in England and Wales.
Keagan is an uncommon baby name in Ireland still in use today. Also, Keagan is a familiar name in South Africa, Zambia and Singapore. According to our evaluation, over 9000 babies have been named Keagan globally.
Numerological analysis of Keagan
The sky is your only limit. You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart. Your career success is inevitable. You would be perfect in the film industry, music industry, writing columns for an influential paper or website or work in a shelter for homeless people or animals. You never want someone else to feel trapped or forced to express feelings because of you. You know how important freedom is in a person's life.
Other names similar to Keagan, for would be moms
- Ciarah - Far-out Ciarah is originated from Celtic, Ciarah means "Black, Clear and The Word Ciar Which is of the Meaning Black" is given to baby girls. Ciarah is derived from Ciara.
- Codyr - Unisex name Codyr came from Celtic, meaning of Codyr is "Cushion" is used in English
- Davin means Dear One or Variant of David is used commonly in Irish, Bengali and Danish is of Hebrew and Old Norse origin is in general bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Keen - Notably used in English unusual, Keen means "Sharp or Small or Ancient" and is rooted from Celtic is used as a boy name
- Nils - Trendy and Enduring Nils is originated from Old Greek and Celtic is used chiefly in English and Swedish, Nils means "Champion, People of Victory or Victory of the People" is bestowed upon boys
Famous people named Keagan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Keagan
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Girl names that starts with Kea
- Baby Names that mean Descendant