Keeleigh meaning and origin
Keeleigh is form of famed Keeley. Keeley is version of Keala. Also Keeley is variant form of Keelin. Keeley is also variant form of commonly accepted Keely. Keeley is also form of trendy and enduring Kelly. Unorthodox Keeley is used mainly in English is originated from Hawaiian and Old Irish, Keeley means "Descendant of Caollaidhe".
Variants of KeeleighNames that rhyme with Keeleigh
Popularity of Keeleigh
Keeleigh is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1994 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 2008, it ranked 4545th when 33 girls were named Keeleigh. Over 389 people have been named Keeleigh in United States. Also, in England and Wales, the name has been in use since 1996 and has secured the place in top 900 names. In 1997, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 803 on girl names chart when 28 babies were named Keeleigh. Over 251 babies in England and Wales have been named Keeleigh.
According to our estimate, at least 600 people have been bestowed Keeleigh around the globe.
What numbers say about Keeleigh?
You often end up hurt and disappointed. The letter K as your cornerstone reveals you are an introvert who enjoys solitude. You like to help people but refuse help when it comes to your life struggles. You are the most creative person in your surroundings. Job and life success are your priorities. You prefer your solitude over socializing but keep in touch with people so you teach them what you know.
Do you like Keeleigh? Read these names too
- Driscoll - Commonly used in English and Irish new-fangled and rarefied, Driscoll aimed at boys, meaning of Driscoll is "Descendant of the Interpreter Or Messenger" is of Irish and Gaelic origin
- Ailís - Meaning of Ailís is Of Noble Figure and Noble and Fighting has its origin in Germanic is a girl name is used mostly in Irish. Ailís is derivation of Alice.
- Cronan has its origin in Irish, Cronan means "The Small Dark One or Dark-Skinned" is a boy name is used mostly in Irish
- Aralt - Mostly used in Irish, Aralt has its origin in Germanic is a boy name. Aralt is Irish equivalent of Harold or Harald
- Garrmon - Garrmon's meaning is Spearman and Brotherly is of English origin is given to baby boys. Garrmon is resultant of Garman.
Namesakes of Keeleigh
We could not find any notable namesake.