Keeley meaning and origin
Famed Keeley is originated from Hawaiian, Old Irish and Celtic is used primarily in English, Keeley means "Descendant of Caollaidhe" is bestowed upon both boys and girls. Keeley is a form of Keelin. Keelin is variant form of Keelan. Keeley is variation of Keala. Of Hawaiian origin, Well-Liked Keala, Keala means "The Path and The Elements Ke Meaning One the One". Keeley is a variant form of noteworthy and venerable Kelly. Kelly is English equivalent of The Gaelic Surname Ó Ceallaigh Meaning Descendant of Ceallagh. Well-Known Kelly is originated from Celtic and Old Irish, Kelly means "Warrior and Church". Keeley is a form of well-known Keely. Keely is a form of prominent and venerable Kyle. Also Keely is a version of prevailing Kayley. Keely is also variant of Keelin. Keely is also version of pleasing and perpetual Kelly. Trendy Celtic and Old Irish Keely, meaning of Keely is "Descendant of Caollaidhe and Graceful" is used particulary in Gujarati and English.
Variants of Keeley
View middle names that goes with Keeley like Cassie, Juna, Verna, Serena, Justine, Stacie,Names that rhyme with Keeley
Popularity of Keeley
Keeley was a common name in United States. Over 6022 babies have been named Keeley since 1957. When at the peak of its usage in 1997,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 71 years. Also, Keeley was a common name in England and Wales. Over 3808 babies have been named Keeley since 1996. When at its peak in 2006,. However after 26 years, the name is on free fall on the charts.
Keeley is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, even after 21 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 179 babies that have been given the name Keeley in Ireland. But Keeley is a popular baby name in England where every 1 in 10000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Keeley as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Keeley
Number 3 as a personality no represents creativity, passion, extravagance, and positivity. If you have letter Y as your capstone, it reveals you love your freedom and avoid people who try to capture you or make you feel uncomfortable for living freely. You possess great communication skills. You are lagging behind on motivational front. People have a hard time figuring you out but once they do, they see you are kind-hearted and try to take advantage of your naivety.
If you like Keeley, you would love these names
- Guénola - Guénola's meaning is Happy or Valiant is originated from Celtic
- Anne-Laure - Anne-Laure's meaning is Graceful is a baby girl name has origin in Celtic and Old English
- Donne - Outlandish Donne is originated from Celtic, Donne means "World Ruler, Form of Donn or In Mythology the Irish Donn was Known as King of the Underworld" and is used mainly in English is used for both sexes
- Kanin - The queer boy name Kanin means "Little Ancient One" and is used mainly in English language has its origin in Celtic and Tamil
- Diarmad - Boy name Diarmad is rooted from Celtic, meaning of Diarmad is "Without An Enemy and Freeman" is prevalently used in Scottish. Diarmad is resulted from Dermot.
Namesakes of Keeley
- Keeley Hawes, English actress
- Keeley Hazell, English model, musician, singer and actress
- Keeley Davis, American guitarist, singer