Kerttu name meaning
On This Page
What does Kerttu mean?
Kerttu is used specifically in Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and Danish, Kerttu means "Spear, Strength, Power, Typical Warbler) or Ladybird)" and came from Germanic, Finnish and Old High German is used as a baby girl name .
Kerttu is form of old-school and customary Gertrud. Gertrud is variant form of pious, durable and celebrated Gertrude. Also Gertrud is variant transcription of GEIR;ÞRUÐ. Meaning of Gertrud is Force, Strength of the Spear and Strength came from Old High German and Germanic.
Kerttu is a variation of darling and perennial Gertrude. Gertrude is version of venerable and outstanding Gertrud. Gertrude's meaning is Spear Strength, Throws and Faithful and Force came from Old High German and Germanic.
How do I pronounce Kerttu?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Kerttu is KEHRT-too. The pronunciation choose to emphasis on first KEHRT syllable.
Variants of KerttuNames that rhyme with Kerttu
How popular is the name Kerttu?
Kerttu is a rare baby name in Finland however it is still in use. Also, Kerttu is a familiar name in Estonia. As per our findings, over 9000 babies have been bestowed Kerttu around the globe.
Kerttu in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Kerttu
Once people know you better, they learn how to read you from your eyes and not the things you say. You are an independent, free soul. You can't stand being in one place for too long because you want to enjoy your freedom and time on this planet. You are capable of great achievements. You are a peacemaker and always avoid conflicts. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless.
Looking for a name like Kerttu? Please go through the following names
- Manasse - Of Hebrew origin, Manasse is used as a boy name is notably used in Swedish, Finnish and Danish. Manasse is Latin equivalent of The Hebrew Name מְנַשֶּׁה Meaning to Forget
- Riku - Unorthodox Germanic and Japanese Riku is used dominantly in Norwegian and Finnish given to boys, meaning of Riku is "6 or Land"
- Marjory means Pearl used for baby girls is of Old Greek, Latin and Greek origin is used largely in Danish, Norwegian and Finnish. In 1930, frequently used name Marjory managed to bag 487th position in baby girl names list in United States
- Vendla - Originated from Old Norse and Old High German, Outlandish Vendla means "Wend" mainly aimed at girls is principally used in Finnish, Norwegian and Scandinavian
- Tuomo - Popular boy name Tuomo is of Aramaic origin is commonly used in Norwegian, Danish and Swedish languages. Tuomo is form of Tuomas in Finnish language
Famous people named Kerttu
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kerttu
- Girl names beginning with K
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Spear
- Baby Names that mean Strength
- Baby Names that mean Power