Otilia meaning and origin
Queer and Conifer Otilia has its origin in German, Otilia means "Wealth and People" used in Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian and Danish is a girl name . Otilia is variation of imperishable and famed Ottilia. Ottilia is a variant of well-known and perennial Odile. Also Ottilia is variation of Odilia. Ottilia is also version of long standing and lofty Odelia. Ottilia is also variation of Otthild. Ottilia is also variation of old-school Otila. Meaning of Ottilia is Eight, Possession and Wealth is rooted from Old High German and Germanic. Otilia is resultant of Othon. Othon is derived from Otto. Unorthodox and Conifer Othon is used primarily in Greek and French is originated from Germanic and Old High German, Othon means "Wealth and People and Wealth". The name is celebrated on July 2nd.
Variants of OtiliaNames that rhyme with Otilia
Popularity of Otilia
Otilia is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1893 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1935, it ranked 1182nd when 36 girls were named Otilia. There are over 1605 babies that have been given the name Otilia in United States. Otilia is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. In France, it has been in use since 1966 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 148 people have been named Otilia in France.
Otilia is a rare baby name in Belgium however it is still in use. But Otilia is a popular baby name in Mozambique where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Angola, Peru, Zimbabwe, Argentina, Romania and Guatemala. According to our research, over 180000 babies have been named Otilia globally.
Otilia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Otilia
Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you. If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all.
If you like Otilia, you would love these names
- Valther - The boy name Valther is used specifically in Norwegian and Finnish. Valther is equivalent of Walther in Nordic language
- Senia - Unorthodox and Ceaseless Senia is originated from Old Greek and Arabic, Senia means "Elegant or Beautiful" and is given to baby girls is substantially used in Danish and Finnish
- Aima 1 - Widespread girl name Aima 1 is commonly used in Danish and Finnish is of Old High German origin. Aima 1 is Danish form of Aimée
- Ingalill - Girl name Ingalill means "A Fertile Woman", used in Finnish and Swedish has its origin in Old Norse and Scandinavian languages
- Serafia is form of Seraphia in Nordic language
Namesakes of Otilia
- Otilia Larrañaga in La flecha envenenada as Actress
- In 1940 comedy flick, ¿Dónde está tu mujer?, Otilia Ramos portrayed N.